VALENTINE'S DAY Plans??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We walked down for a late sushi lunch, then walked to the end of Main Street to our gourmet shop for some treats to take home and munch on for supper, then stopped at a local bar and caught up with local stories and talked to some tourists. Then climbed back up the hill to have a cheese/meat/bread/olives/ wine spread for supper.VERY nice.

We walked down for a late sushi lunch, then walked to the end of Main Street to our gourmet shop for some treats to take home and munch on for supper, then stopped at a local bar and caught up with local stories and talked to some tourists. Then climbed back up the hill to have a cheese/meat/bread/olives/ wine spread for supper.VERY nice.

very nice indeed...

I was very ill on last Saturday night and my DH had to take me to my doctor on Sunday morning. (I am 7 month pregnant)

So I told my DH that it is the celebration successful valentine day. Eight years ago we were dating each other in the time of valentine day and now we are husband and wife and also expecting a baby.

baby

I was very ill on last Saturday night and my DH had to take me to my doctor on Sunday morning. (I am 7 month pregnant)

So I told my DH that it is the celebration successful valentine day. Eight years ago we were dating each other in the time of valentine day and now we are husband and wife and also expecting a baby.

I hope U are ok now and congratz on the baby!;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom