Victoria's Secret fashion show is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reanie525i said:
I can honestly say I never had a problem shopping at VS - My only peeve is the cost of their products - also - very few people look like their models - I prefer to buy my intimate wear at stores that have the same type product but at 1/2 the cost!!!!

In the words of Gretchen Wilson:

Victoria's secret, there stuff's real nice,
But I can buy the same **** thing on a walmart shelf half price.
Still looks sexy, just as sexy as those models on TV,
no I dont need no designer tag to make my men want me.

I have a really hard time finding bras to fit me at any store. They just don't make them that small.:cry: Wal-Mart is the only place I've been able to find my size & that's only once in a while. Hubby I were shopping a while back & we were in the girls section of the store where they have training bras and he said "Honey, look, I found your size!" I walked away in tears & he couldn't understand why I was upset!! I know he wasn't being mean or anything, just trying to be helpful because he knows what a hard time I have, but at that moment, it really hurt me because of where he found my size.

crewsk said:
In the words of Gretchen Wilson:

I have a really hard time finding bras to fit me at any store. They just don't make them that small.:cry: Wal-Mart is the only place I've been able to find my size & that's only once in a while. Hubby I were shopping a while back & we were in the girls section of the store where they have training bras and he said "Honey, look, I found your size!" I walked away in tears & he couldn't understand why I was upset!! I know he wasn't being mean or anything, just trying to be helpful because he knows what a hard time I have, but at that moment, it really hurt me because of where he found my size.
I buy many of my clothes in the kids department and am proud of it!!! I wear a kids size 14 and adult petite from size 2 to size 6 - I would rather that then have to wear elastic stretch polyester anyday - also in 30 years we wouldnt find our breasts where are knees should be - :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom