"Virtual" Ice Cream Social

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vanilla - the real stuff. 2 scoops.
Butterscotch on one, dark chocolate on the other and toasted pecans on both,
and a fresh gaufrette stuck in each.

Yum...

Last edited:
Oh dear lord...gelato, the most incredible indulgent treat ever.

Ken and I went for gelato last week and he had coffee and chocolate, I had raspberry and blood orange. I think I could eat gelato all day everyday if allowed.

Oh dear lord...gelato, the most incredible indulgent treat ever.

Ken and I went for gelato last week and he had coffee and chocolate, I had raspberry and blood orange. I think I could eat gelato all day everyday if allowed.

The place here makes Tiramisu Gelato, it is fantastic. However, I am partial to the Pistachio Gelato.

This morning I want a big scoop of orange sherbet with a bit of dark chocolate syrup on top.

For me, I will mixed the ice with fruits like strawberry, cherry, grapes, pineapple and other cocktail fruit together with crushed ice and milk. :)

I'd like dark chocolate ice cream with peanut butter sauce followed with whipped cream, peanuts, and a cherry. :rolleyes:

This thread reminds me of making ice cream when I was very young. My mother decided the peaches were "too pretty" to mash up, so she simply sliced them. The result was more or less vanilla ice cream with peach-flavored frozen "rocks."

~Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom