Virtual Town Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be the towns travel agent.
I'll need to check out all the different travel spots and hotels first though.

Mishtor Mayor, I can sure shandle Chief Crimnumul Investi*hic*gator assshslong ash I can *hic* alsho be a "barf...um......I mean BAR *hic* fly" :mrgreen: {GB, you've got to learn the proper terminology for "town drunk" - bar fly "don't" sound too bad} :LOL:

My wood shed door is always open...;)
Maybe I can open a "Tea House" too...what do you think Elf???:ROFLMAO:

did you read my last joke...about the little girl serving tea to her dad?

Go to first new post Another "Oh No"...groan

Last edited:
How about a B&B, visitors and tourists are going to need somewhere to stay, cheap of coarse, and we can throw in a baby sitting service free of charge for those who stay there, the longer u stay the cheaper it is by the day rates.

:) We will need a good bakery are you in? You will need help so who else is able to work in bakery? Plus don't forget everyone you have other skills besides your main occupation to keep this town running smoothly.

Well, I guess that would be me :LOL:

I'll run the game room! No modern video games in the DC Game Room though. Come play on the two pool tables, air hockey table, foosball table, pinball machines, and numerous board games, dart boards, and puzzles! We even have a book corner, with a book exchange, a jukebox, and a snack bar! Fun for all ages! Free videos for the kids Saturday mornings!

:)Barbara

i'll set up the television station.

i'm gonna need reporters, an anchor, a sports guy, and a weather girl.

I can do day care and have a weekly outing for older children to go to Barbara L's game room.

I had hoped to remain above the fray but the level and quality of discourse on this thread demand that I put personal considerations aside and agree to offer my services as the town intellectual and arbiter of propriety and good taste.

It's so easy for a loosely-knit amorphous collection of individuals to drift into seamy and unsavory behavior patterns. Mental capacity and erudition such as mine will prove to be crucial to the refined development of a respectable community.

As a first step I require that each of you PM me with your level of academic accomplishment, your professional fraternal affiliations and a short statement of what you hope to add to the intellectual dignity of this experiment.

I can be the Barber and Jeweler! Also, I have been used as voice talent in the past, so BuckyTom, if you need my voice, I can help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom