Vote - What color knobs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue or Silver knobs - which do you prefer?

• Stainless is sweet!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Blue is best :)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Meh - unless you inviting me to dinner I don't really have an opinion ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure - I'm as conflicted as you are.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I'm for both, swapping them out for a change. I'd start with the blue because it's different and matches your stained glass. I also like the texture.

Blue's are leading.:LOL:

Janet,
My husband caught our neighbor peeping from over his fence into our bedroom while he was in bed recuperating.Ticked him off.The guy jumped down quickly and took off as soon as he saw my husband getting up and out of bed.Haven't seen him since.

Hubby says next time he catches him doing that he's going to video it.Then tell the guy he's going to be on You Tube.The police can't stop a person who's into voyeurism in their own back yard.So yet another sign posted in the back yard will be going up."This house is under video surveillance"

Wow - sounds like you have a creepier neighbor than I do...

The guy next door is quite old and I think has some dementia. I don't have the heart to call the authorities although I did speak with his wife and son who apologized profusely. Still he occasionally gets on that ladder.... I was initially seriously miffed about the looking but am trying to be understanding and the glass seemed like a reasonable solution.

Interesting that blue is ahead - initially silver was.

My first instinct was silver, but then I looked at the blue and decided it makes the stove look more like a commercial stove, so I changed my mind, I like the blue. The blue gives it a bit more contrast and character.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom