We Did It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
The letter now has over 300 names of it. Professors have signed of this. We have an organization! I named it TABO, the offshoot of the word "taboo," which means "forbidden."

The Anti-Bullying Organization is born! We did this! There shall be no more of bullying upon this campus. We shall fight against this bullying. Others have been bullied also, and I did not know of this.

Someone put up the pictures of the boys who ruined my Joy's tires also with their names. Some classmates have become forward to me to tell of themselves being bullied. This is a terrible thing!

I do not know of how all of this happened. When I went to school today, so very many were there to talk to me of this! So I was of the thought that there should be an organized group of this, and I spoke of this.

We were given our recognition today at 4:28pm when I went to ask of the administration. This one man understood of what we wished and he granted us of this.

I do not know of how all this happened, but I am believing no one likes bullying and somehow my circumstance of this must have created some awareness of this.

Mamma and DA are very proud. GotGarlic gave me websites of this, and I shall look of these.

I have received very many phone calls and the text messages of this all the evening.

I wanted my friends here to know of this. I am so tired; it has been quite the emotional of days. I must study more and then to go to bed.

Good night, my friends, and thank you all so very much for to be with me through this.

With love,
~Cat

Standing up to bullies is extremely difficult in the best of circumstances, and you had language and cultural difficulties too. (Not to mention the caring responsibilities that most of your contemporaries couldn't even comprehend.)

Very well done.

K

Wow. This is unbelievable, Cat! We are all so proud of you!!!

Congrats Cat! You're a pretty cool kid. ;) All of your efforts and work could very well prevent the next victim from NOT being a victim.

Our little Cat is growing up right before our eyes.
happy-cheerleader-130.gif

Oh I thank you all! I am ready for of my history test tomorrow. My mind seems so much of boiling!

I have my cup of chamomile tea for to relax, but it is not coming to me. The poor boy who became ill of the asthma for he was so angry of this, has called me twice. He was bullied last year. This nice boy, "C," is not healthy. And also, he is all alone of here. His family is very far away from here. These same boys who did this of my Joy called him derogatory names of being gay and bullied him also!

There is nothing wrong of being of gay or a lesbian or anything of this. One is a person. These same two boys tacked of pictures of the gay sex to the door of his room and made the fun of him. I did not know of this until he spoke of this.

You all see; these two boys are the most of horrible people. But they are gone from us now. And now as we go to forward of our purpose, there may be others who shall become off this campus also.

I am very happy of perhaps this bullying shall stop on the campus.

It is very hard of sleep tonight.

With love,
~Cat

I'm so happy for you and proud of you :) It's wonderful to see how standing up to bullies encourages so many others to come forward and tell their stories. So often, people who are bullied blame themselves and feel like they're very alone in what happened. Your school is helping those people understand that it's not their fault and they're not alone. Brava! :)

Cat, my heart is just bursting with pride for you. You may not realize it, but you have brought about a lasting social change at your school. Not just with the students but the faculty. That is a major accomplishment in your life. It can take years to bring about a social change. And you have done it in just a couple of days. All of DC is so proud of you.

You are "our Cat!" And we all love you. Cat, our newest American citizen. Good luck on that History test. I know you will ace it. :angel:

Well good job Cat. I'm so happy to see all of these bad things turn around for you.

And it's so refreshing to see someone make lemonade from lemons.

You are a gem!

Thank you all so very much! There is so much to tell of today!

Many of TABO met today of the auditorium. I was put to the leader of this. Two friends pushed on me to go to the front and to start of this.

There are so very many volunteers of to help of the bullying issues! There are girls being bullied from other girls of a boyfriend. There are boys being bullied for money and for they are not having sex with girls. These are very nasty things. The rich girls make the fun of the poor ones which is a type of the bullying.

Last winter when it was very cold on a day, L asked a girl for a ride home instead of to take the bus. She laughed of L, and on cold days, this girl would make the fun of her and joke about L being poor. We know who she is and we have her on our list for to become confronted of anything mean again.

There were so very many instances of the bullying in many ways. One girl's roommates did not like her and tore some of her nice clothes. One boy was bullied of his exam answers. These bullies said to him they would turn him in for the stealing of their things if he did not give them these answers.

We shall stop this! We have the names of these bullies and we shall not take of this any more.

Our rules are to be looking for bullying behavior, to bring these behaviors forward, and to be kind and compassionate, and to protect those being bullied.

I am happy of our very loose organization, but I am very angry of bullies. We shall see what happens now.

We have now what GG gave me, and "C" is looking for more of these.

This must stop.

With love,
~Cat

Good for you, Cat! Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you and your stand against bullying.

Thank you Princess! We know we are here for our educations and this must not be controlled of bullies.

In the actuality, bullies do interfere with the concentration of studies. Of myself, personally, when I saw of Joy's tires so very damaged, I had some very, very mean thoughts of what I would do to get of them who had done of this.

I know this is wrong and I am sorry for thinking of this. I would never, ever hurt anyone, no matter of what.

TABO has helped me very much!

With love,
~Cat

You would not be human if you did not have those thoughts. It's how you act on those thoughts that makes you the person you are.

Thank you Princess! We know we are here for our educations and this must not be controlled of bullies.

In the actuality, bullies do interfere with the concentration of studies. Of myself, personally, when I saw of Joy's tires so very damaged, I had some very, very mean thoughts of what I would do to get of them who had done of this.

I know this is wrong and I am sorry for thinking of this. I would never, ever hurt anyone, no matter of what.

TABO has helped me very much!

With love,
~Cat

Cat, remember those boys who damaged Joy's tires like to give titles to others like Queer, Different, etc. Well now they have a title of their own. Felons! :angel:

Cat, remember those boys who damaged Joy's tires like to give titles to others like Queer, Different, etc. Well now they have a title of their own. Felons! :angel:

Indeed they are of this! Thank you, Addie. You are right!

With love,
~Cat

Cat,

It sounds like you have solved two problems, you have solved your bullying problem and you have found a way to meet some new friends your own age.

Sometimes it's funny how things work themselves out.

Good luck on your test!

B :flowers:

Last edited:
I have discovered of C. He is not gay. He called me today. He wants to ask me of a date but he knows I have of these responsibilities and he said he could not feel good of to take me away of these. C said he liked me of all the time since we had met one another.

He asked if we could be good friends and of to speak on the phone sometimes. I said yes. I told DA of this, and she said this was very nice. Then we called Mamma, and Mamma and DA agreed I could invite him to our home!

I am now allowed to give of L rides in Joy to and from school, and they said I could drive C to and from home of the visits, and also L. C does not have a car, but he has very nice friends who give him of rides to the stores and such things.

I am very, very excited of this! I spoke of this to C tonight, and he is very happy! I know he is not healthy and this bothers me so very much. I wish I could give him of very good health! L and C are nice friends of each other also! And I shall say I do like C very, very much. He told me he thought of me as to be very pretty and he said he liked of my large heart. I did not understand of this, and I do not want to have the misunderstanding, and I asked of what he was meaning of this. He said I was kind and compassionate. He said also I was very smart and very funny.

This was very odd. It is what I do like of him! He is so very nice and understanding and he cares of me. I felt so badly of his sudden asthma illness which came upon him when he looked to the ruined tires on Joy. He is very funny also!

He is very handsome, I think also. He has nice brown hair, big brown eyes, and a very nice smile. He is 20, and he will be 21 in March.

He is interested of cooking. May I please invite him to here? He only has the microwave of his room but his roommate takes C home with him on some weekends and helps him learn to cook. C's parents live far away and his Mamma is also not healthy and so he does not see them often, only of holidays.

Are my friends allowed of here? I promise he is a nice boy. I understand why Mamma was allowed as she is my Mamma and I wanted her to see and to be a part of this website. But I am sure the friends are very different, especially those of boys. I told him of this website, and he wished for me to ask of this. He said I could say anything of him I wished of here when I do ask.

It was been a wonderful day! I do not start my new job until tomorrow. I promised of C to call him if it is allowed for him to be here. He likes dogs and cats also!

With love,
~Cat

Of course your friends may join DC, Cat, you don't need to ask permission! Looking forward to meeting them!

I'm really glad to hear you've made such nice friends!

Best of luck on your new job!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom