We Found The Car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that harness, Bakechef! I shall look for these.

Addie, I would never leave her in the hot car. I love her. It is too dangerous.

Your friend,
~Cat

Cat, it wasn't me that mentioned about leaving her in the car. It was Dawg. :angel:

Cat, it wasn't me that mentioned about leaving her in the car. It was Dawg. :angel:

Oh I am sorry! You are correct. I went too fast for myself in the post.

Dawglover, I promise I will not do this. The dogs could die in that heat. I need for my Azia to be with me for a very long time. I love her very much.

I promise I will be a safe driver and be very responsible with DA, Azia and our car.

I was thinking of giving the car a name. My parents always called their cars a nice name and referred to them as females, like boats. Papa has a fishing vessel and she is called "Catina," for me.

Do you have ideas of a name?

Your friend,
~Cat

I always name my cars. I think you have to drive it for a while to figure out what the car's name is. But, first, you have to figure out if it is a girl car or a boy car. :LOL:

I always name my cars. I think you have to drive it for a while to figure out what the car's name is. But, first, you have to figure out if it is a girl car or a boy car. :LOL:

Oh you are so right Taxy. Some cars turn out to be brutes when you are driving them. They are hell bent to go their own way. That would be a boy car. And other cars respond immediately to your moves. That would be a girl car.

If it turns out to be a boy car, Brutes would fit well. For a girl car, you could name her after DA. :angel:

Oh you are so right Taxy. Some cars turn out to be brutes when you are driving them. They are hell bent to go their own way. That would be a boy car. And other cars respond immediately to your moves. That would be a girl car.

If it turns out to be a boy car, Brutes would fit well. For a girl car, you could name her after DA. :angel:

I disagree, Archie is a boy car and he's not a brute. He is cool, suave, elegant...he's got pinstripes.

I disagree, Archie is a boy car and he's not a brute. He is cool, suave, elegant...he's got pinstripes.

I went back and took a good long look. I can see speed and the attitude of "I will take care of you when you are driving. I will get you where you want to go safely." Hmmmm. Now I am seeing a whole different light. :angel:

:LOL: I do agree with driving it around before naming your car. Most of mine have been girls, other than Haley, the Mercury Comet. Definitely a boy car.

We never did give Mom's Comet convertible a name.....

I think this one is a girl. Yes, Stela would be a good name! I shall think upon this.

Your friend,
~Cat

I went back and took a good long look. I can see speed and the attitude of "I will take care of you when you are driving. I will get you where you want to go safely." Hmmmm. Now I am seeing a whole different light. :angel:

Exactly! Archie is a Subaru and is the safest car I have driven. If we get snow this year, I get to try him out in the snow. Since he looks like he's wearing a tux...he will look like a penguin in the snow:)

Exactly! Archie is a Subaru and is the safest car I have driven. If we get snow this year, I get to try him out in the snow. Since he looks like he's wearing a tux...he will look like a penguin in the snow:)
Does he have all wheel drive? I love my all wheel drive.

....Put your seatbelt on, shut the phone off and then insert the key in the ignition....
Addie, this might be a Meatloaf kind of post - you know, "Two Outta Three Ain't Bad". Depending on the model, Cat's car might have a push-button start. Most of the new cars are equipped that way. I got used to it right away. Himself is still thrown for a loop when he drives my car! So Cat, key or button start?

My Sonata is a girl car - knew that as soon as I test drove her. After two linebacker vans she's a blast to drive so I named her "Sally" - as in ride, Sally, ride!

It is a button start! I keep the remote inside my wallet. Gwen said this was a very good feature of the car. It makes it hard to become stolen.

It must sound strange to you but I have gone outside four times tonight to just look at it.

It is very hard to believe she is all mine. Every time I look at her I have the tears.

Your friend,
~Cat

It is a button start! I keep the remote inside my wallet. Gwen said this was a very good feature of the car. It makes it hard to become stolen.

It must sound strange to you but I have gone outside four times tonight to just look at it.

It is very hard to believe she is all mine. Every time I look at her I have the tears.

Your friend,
~Cat

Nope, doesn't sound strange at all. I still wake up to look at my new cars...for about a week.

When I got Knud, my first Volvo and my first nice car, I went to the garage to look at him for months. It also took me over a week to figure out that he was a boy car. Most Volvos are. I think it's because of the emblem:
Z

Z

volvo2.jpg

So, when I got Sigrid, my current Volvo, it took me a week to figure out that she was a girl car. I certainly went to look at her a lot.

Last edited:
.....It must sound strange to you but I have gone outside four times tonight to just look at it....

Not strange at all! I've had my Sonata for just over six months and still get a thrill when I open the house door to step into the garage and see Sally instead of my old van.

Thank you! I love her! I am certain she is a girl. No. Wait.

Princess Fiona, remember your telling me of not putting the word "the" in front of nouns?

She is THE girl! The girl of all girls.

Ha, I broke a rule.

That was fun!

I still need a name for THE girl, though. I am trying to think of one which will fit. She is very quiet. She is luxurious, and she is very fast.

What of a mixture of the names of us? We have: Catina, Stela, Azia, Kali, and Misty.

Errrmmm. I would ask DA but she is having a nap. She went out with her boyfriend while I was attending school and I think she had some beer.

Your friend,
~Cat

Thank you! I love her! I am certain she is a girl. No. Wait.

Princess Fiona, remember your telling me of not putting the word "the" in front of nouns?

She is THE girl! The girl of all girls.

Ha, I broke a rule.

That was fun!

I still need a name for THE girl, though. I am trying to think of one which will fit. She is very quiet. She is luxurious, and she is very fast.

What of a mixture of the names of us? We have: Catina, Stela, Azia, Kali, and Misty.

Errrmmm. I would ask DA but she is having a nap. She went out with her boyfriend while I was attending school and I think she had some beer.

Your friend,
~Cat

But in this instance, it is appropriate as she is THE girl car for you.:)

Back
Top Bottom