We Live In A Really Weird Place!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buck

DC's Angel
Why do people make jokes about Kentucky?

Because we ASK for it!

I took this picture yesterday about two miles from our house.

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
SCROLL DOWN
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

Attachments

• HOPfire.jpg
    HOPfire.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 162
Are they selling fireworks or is that the sermon?
Sort of the hi-tech version of fire and brimstone...... :wacko:

Do you also have a diner/gas station with a sign that says: "Eat here and get gas."?
One year some of the ladies at my church's ladies retreat (in North Carolina) decided to go get sandwiches. We decided to pass on the restaurant that had a big sign out front, "Sandwiches and Bait."

:)Barbara

There was one of those homemade sandwich and live bait stores near my home here in Virginia. Gone now, but lasted for over 20 years. I never patronized the place.

One year some of the ladies at my church's ladies retreat (in North Carolina) decided to go get sandwiches. We decided to pass on the restaurant that had a big sign out front, "Sandwiches and Bait."

:)Barbara

:LOL: There's a place in Maryland, down the street from my old house, it was a deli and bait shop. I was too scared to ever try it out.

By way of adding to the stereotype, allow me to announce that Katie and I are currently sitting on the front porch listening to the sounds of the first demolition derby of the season at the county fairgrounds just up the road from our house. At least they had the decency of starting the festivities with a live rendition of the National Anthem.

God Bless Murrika!:bb:

Back
Top Bottom