We Met Aunty Em, I Mean Andy M Last Night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
We ended up in a little motel with no Internet last night, so I wasn't able to share earlier.

James and I met Andy M at a really nice Japanese/Chinese restaurant. Baseball was a hot topic, but we talked about quite a few things. He is a really nice guy--you all need to meet him! He was even nice enough to bring us a couple boxes so we could mail some things home, and he even included tape. :cool: Thanks Andy!

A couple of the pictures show Andy and James with their chopsticks. They are all pretty self-explanitory.

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Andy M 1.jpg
    Andy M 1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Andy M 2.jpg
    Andy M 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Andy M 3.jpg
    Andy M 3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 180
  • James with chopsticks.jpg
    James with chopsticks.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Andy 5.jpg
    Andy 5.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 178
Barbara and James: Thanks for the kind comments. You can cash that check now.

I had the best time with these two. What all the others have said about how great they both are is not an exaggeration!

I almost missed them as I was out of town for two days but scrambled when I saw they were in the area and we were able to get together. I'm glad I did!

Attachments

• DSC03094-1.JPG
    DSC03094-1.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 177
Ok, you two are having way too much fun!!! I'm happy you're having all of it, though, I don't know 2 people that deserve it more!!

andy's got the chopsticks right. james, i know you have huge bear paws for mitts, but ya gotta work on your chop stick dexterity. ;)

are you guys coming back south through jersey on your way home, down i-95?

Andy, you look like a cross between Cary Grant and Gregory Peck (yes, BT, I DO mean when they were alive and handsome! tsk)

Bet you get that a lot!

Lee

so, are you saying if gregory peck and carey grant ran head first, really hard into each other, you'd get andy?

:cool:

Wow! You look like you're having such a blast! I'm glad you got a chance to catch them Andy, I sure wish I could!

Head west young James and Barbara...ok and north. LOL

andy's got the chopsticks right. james, i know you have huge bear paws for mitts, but ya gotta work on your chop stick dexterity. ;)
I don't know how he does it, but he always manages to get the food from the chopsticks to his mouth!

buckytom said:
...are you guys coming back south through jersey on your way home, down i-95?
Most likely. How's Dave looking? ;)

Oh yeah, I have to show you the amazing trick GB taught me! :LOL:

...Head west young James and Barbara...ok and north. LOL
Don't torment us like this! :LOL: You know you will be seeing us as soon as we can arrange it! I wish it could be sooner than it will be though! :(

:)Barbara

Last edited:
You guys are having too much fun!

I have met Andy too and he is a jewel of a guy!

That's very kind of you. I feel the same way about you.

We were having a great time. We stayed almost 4 hours at the restaurant. The manager was getting nervous and pacing. We were enjoying ourselves too much to care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom