We Met Luvs and Jake!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
We had such a fantastic time! We ate at a great sandwich place and ate Pittsburgh style sandwiches. James and I both had the pastrami and cheese. Each sandwich is piled high with meat, cheese, french fries, and coleslaw. They were very good!

Luvs and Jake are two of the sweetest and most down-to-earth people we have ever met. They are also fun to be with! We enjoyed our conversation so much. After we left the restaurant we stood by Jake's truck talking for another hour or so! James and Jake stood on one side, talking guy stuff, and luvs and I stood on the other side talking about everything in the world. Once in a while the conversation would change and we would talk to the guys across the truck. We didn't want to leave, as we were having so much fun. Also, I couldn't believe how incredibly gorgeous that area of Pittsburgh was, with the most beautifully designed buildings and fountain.

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Luvs and Jake 1.jpg
    Luvs and Jake 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Luvs and James 2.jpg
    Luvs and James 2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Barbara and Jake 3.jpg
    Barbara and Jake 3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Sandwich 4.jpg
    Sandwich 4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Luvs 5.jpg
    Luvs 5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Luvs and James 6.jpg
    Luvs and James 6.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Jake, Luvs, James, and Barbara 7.jpg
    Jake, Luvs, James, and Barbara 7.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Luvs 8.jpg
    Luvs 8.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Jake and Luvs 10.jpg
    Jake and Luvs 10.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Barbara, Luvs, Jake, and James.jpg
    Barbara, Luvs, Jake, and James.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 180
  • James and Jake.jpg
    James and Jake.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 168
  • Primanti Brothers.jpg
    Primanti Brothers.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 222
I'm jealous. All the times I was in and around Pgh and I never had one of those famous sandwiches.
Of course, the wall mural would have to go :LOL:

Ok... you two are really making me jealous!!!! Luvs and Jake too??????? Hi Luvs!!! Love the blue hair!

Ok. Do were rename you Hurricane Barb/Mad, or Mad-Barb?
Sandwich sounds and looks fantastic. Love anything with coleslaw, as long as it's creamy.
Looks/sounds like a good time was had by all. Good for you-all!

hey, how come guys are limited to talking about "guy stuff", but women discuss their wordly visions?
;)

j/k. i wish i was there. glad to see all of yous guys, and those legendary sandwiches.

Cool! I'm so glad for you both. When did you win the lottery? I want to make a trip like yours too.

last nite was great, like barbara & james!!! i'm so glad we met!! we look forward to meeting them again.
we were blessed with these two.

Ok, that's enough
jealousy_monster.gif

You shouldn't be allowed to meet so many:(

:LOL:Just kidding!! Wow, you two are so lucky to get to meet everyone!! But, how lucky for everyone else too!!

they've very amazing!!! they've met so many people, & amazing personalities!!

We have met some amazing people! Seven DC members on this trip so far, as well as some really great people at restaurants, yard sales, antique shops, etc. Our poor car is practically dragging the ground now, with all the yard sale/antique shop buys. We are seriously thinking of packing up some bulky but light-weight things and mailing them home!

We plan to meet two more for sure, and possibly a couple more. This has been the best vacation of our lives!!!!

We have met some amazing people! Seven DC members on this trip so far, as well as some really great people at restaurants, yard sales, antique shops, etc. Our poor car is practically dragging the ground now, with all the yard sale/antique shop buys. We are seriously thinking of packing up some bulky but light-weight things and mailing them home!

We plan to meet two more for sure, and possibly a couple more. This has been the best vacation of our lives!!!!

maybe you need to rent a u-haul. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom