We Need Prayer, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I really can't get into it too deeply, but it is financial, and it is bad. James and/or I need a job very badly. Right now we are down to one drivable car, and I am hoping James can find a good job in which he can use his CADD training. We have both been out of work for so long. Meanwhile, I am listing stuff on ebay, and I enter as many sweepstakes as I can each night (I just won $500 but it won't be here for another 8 weeks or so, and it will be gone before it gets here). Any and all prayers are appreciated. Thank you so much, in advance.

:(Barbara

Oh Barbara! I'm sorry that two of the sweetest people are going through such a tough time!! Something will come in and really soon!! Lots of love and many many hugs to you both!!
img_783463_0_8d8154c570c087d8c17660b3895cd23d.gif

Thank you Alix, you're a great little sis and a great inspiration to me. Faith is the one thing we do have.

:)Barbara

Oh Barbara - I will keep my fingers crossed for you and James. The scary thing is, so many people are just one paycheck or less away from financial crisis, seems like more and more every day. I hope you or James find employment soon - I'm sending lots of good vibes your way. Keep your chin up honey, it will work out.

We've just begun to crawl our way out of a similar deep, dark hole.
I will certainly be pulling for you!!!
:)

Barbara, I had no idea and yet, you had the time to try to comfort me. I am so sorry you are going through your own hardship. I will add you to my prayer list, too.

Thank you deelady and Susan.

If we can't take the time to comfort and pray for each other, Susan, then we aren't spending our time very well. I appreciate you taking the time to pray for us, in the midst of your problems (along with everyone else) as well.

Along with wonderful friends, a particular scripture verse has especially helped me get through the last few years. I don't think I can share it here, but if anyone else is going through tough times and would like it, I can PM it. Anyone who gets emails from me sees it a lot, as it is my email signature. :cool:

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom