Weird Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
I have been taking care of my annual responsibilities to my body. I wanted to get it all done before the first of the year, but the hospital's streaming mammagram is down until after Jan. 6.

Anyway, I went to my (female, schooled at Notre Dom) optometrist, which I have to do for assorted health reason, and I do have 20/20 vision.

My question is...have any of you ever had your pupils dilated before? Man, it looks weird!

My mother has it done once in a while. She looks like Mr. Burns did from the Simpsons when everyone thought he was an alien, when it was really just his nightly beauty ritual.

Yep, my eye doc regularly does that to get a better look at my eyes and, yes, it's weird.

The first time my eyes were dialated was when I was about 8-years-old. You want weird? Do that to a child that age!!

My eye doc does it every time I have my eyes checked. Boy did I learn not to make an early morning appointment then go to work. I could not read anything on the computer for about 6 hours after the exam.:LOL:

I sure have and do every 6 months and by two different Doctors. One puts red dye in my arm and the room turns pink..lol then takes my picture with the brightest lights I have ever seen. It takes a couple of seconds to get my eyes open.

I have only had it done once, last month. I just had a slight blurriness and sensitivity to light. I was expecting it to be much different, at least from what I had seen on "I Love Lucy." :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

:)Barbara

I don't get it done anymore as it causes headaches for me, even with the shades. I don't like the feeling either.

Back
Top Bottom