West Coast Chill lays claim to title of "World's First Self-Chilling Beverage"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many years ago this came up as an investment scam.

Maybe it is finally here!

This would be great for the guys and gals in the military or in emergency situations.

I am lost here. Is the purpose of this post for us to buy the product or make us aware of it? :huh:

kleenix is our member that reviews all sorts of products. he finds odd ball things and reviews them. i don't think he cares whether we buy them or now. he is just providing info on unique products.

...why? Do I really need my poisonous energy drinks to be able to cool themselves? Am I expected to be too stupid to either buy them cold or put them in the magical cold-making box in my kitchen?

kleenix is our member that reviews all sorts of products. he finds odd ball things and reviews them. i don't think he cares whether we buy them or now. he is just providing info on unique products.

Thank you. I can now look forward to see what else he finds. :cool:

I've seen Kleenex post other oddball articles on the forum and I'm sure his/her only motivation is promoting the discussion of interesting topics.

I don't know why they want to use this chilling technology on energy drinks. I'm not a beer lover but I think beer would be a better target, although perhaps beer lovers already have their favorite beverage under control, planning ahead to get it chilled.

I don't know anything about energy drinks nor do I want to. Perhaps customers of energy drinks are impulsive, and want to buy their drink and then consume it when they want, and want it cold...

What energy drink would you prefer with beef? or chicken or fish? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom