We've reached a milestone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
Today dh and I have been married 50 years. It seems strange to even type it and is so hard to believe. Our daughter is giving a dinner for us tonight and we are so happy about that. We didn't want a big celebration so only family will be there. Funny thing, I don't even feel 50 years old (most days).:LOL:

A whopping big "CONGRATULATIONS" on reaching such a milestone! In a world when so many marriages seem disposable, you've made it!!

Buck and I have been together over 30 years and, next year, will celebrate half your "married" success.

Enjoy every moment of your celebration and best wishes for many, many more years together.

Wow Miss Licia!!! A Golden Wedding Anniversary!! Two hearts beating as one for 50 Years. That's beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!

Have Fun and Enjoy!!!

wow licia!

congratulations!!!!!!!

may you be blessed with another 50 years of love and friendship.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! That is absolutely amazing and warms my heart! May you have many many more wonderful years together!

licia,
Congratulations..50 years together, that's wonderful...May you have many many more happy years together..

kadesma:)

Congratulations on 50 years together!

I guess it's going to work out for you two after all.

Congratulations on 50 years! On our 50th, James will be 92 and I will be 95! :LOL:

:) Barbara
9.gif

Back
Top Bottom