What A Lovely Couple!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were here when I got home from work today. I love it when they come to visit, because they are so easy to have around. I on't have to entertain them at all, but they do love their food! They are here for a few days again this spring. They are paddling around in the pool, and get out to bathe in the sun every once in awhile. He's looking really good, she's looking a tad skinny after her winter journey south. He's being very attentive to her, so I'm giving them lots of time alone. I served them a wonderful bread appetizer that they really seemed to enjoy. Unfortunatley, every time I look at them, all I can think of is DUCK FAT!!!!!!!

Yup a mating pair of ducks that return to our backyard every year.:LOL:

You're a good writer! I wasn't sure where it was going at first. :) That would be so neat! I love wildlife, but we have very little woods around us.

I share your excitement, Loprraine, I feel the same way when the purple martins come thru in late Feb. and stay, raise families, and then leave in June. Successive generations for nearly 20 years have rented with us.

Back
Top Bottom