What Am I Listening To Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
driving home this evening. could've sworn we had it all worked out.
you had this boy believing, way beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Guess we are too obscure, girls. Here's some more lyrics (different song) from what I'm listening to.

It's been a year since she went away
Guess that guitar player sure could play

wuuwuu Bryan Adams for Middie!!

mmmm hmmmm Yours has me stumped, Mugbug. Though I should know it!

And here's the song that's been stuck in my head all weekend! They had a great VH1 special about Woodstock on and I got to see this sang by someone other than the originals! I like his version better. It just gives me the shivers to hear it.

Would you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.

:heart:
Z

Mmmmm I get by with a little help from my friends :rolleyes:

I always preferred Joe Cocker's version, too!

Guess I'm no good at my own game. I didn't recognize middie's or Sizz's selections.

Mine was the Little Feat "Waiting for Columbus" live album. I thought all the old hippies in our little group would recognize it immediately.

GB said:
I recognized it instantly Mudbug, but I couldn't remember the rest of the lyrics :wacko:

Bless you. Well, I quoted from two of my favorite cuts

Fat Man in A Bathtub
Dixie Chicken

Maybe I should have been a little clearer on the point of the game - you just have to identify the artist and song title, not all the lyrics. That would be too hard for everyone (except buckytom, probably!)

LOL I still would have failed. I couldn't remember the name either. Actually thanks to you I was humming the tune all day trying to remember the name LOL. I knew it was Little Feat, but that was all I could remember. My memory aint what it used to be. I am lucky if I can remember where I parked at the end of the day :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom