What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the plans tonight Taxy?
Little black dress?...Call for an actual Taxi..?:ermm::ermm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Munky.

What's the plans tonight Taxy?
Little black dress?...Call for an actual Taxi..?:ermm::ermm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Munky.
Plans are to eat out at Baton Rouge. It's walking distance, so I can drink. No little black dress. That would require ladylike shoes. :ermm::LOL: Black jeans and a beautiful blouse that is long enough to cover the "jeansy" part of the jeans, and my comfortable, clunky shoes.

Happy Anniversary Linda and Stirling!
I looked up that restaurant, it looks yummy, the feature menu has lots of seafood especially lobster! Have a fabulous time.

I went to our tiny little local farmstand this morning and got some tomatoes, Yukon golds, English cucumbers, red onions and sweet Candy onions, and carrots. I already had some radishes, so I'm throwing together some eats with my haul. :)

Cucumber, radishes, and red onions are marinating in the fridge. Potatoes are steaming for a potato and radish salad.

Belated Happy Anniversary Taxy and Stirling! You have four years on TB and I.

I found I needed more invitations for our ceremony so I am printing and cutting the parts for them. My neighbour is kindly putting them together for me as our gift....we are not asking for gifts so people are volunteering their services in making the day special! I will try to take a photo of the finished invitation if anyone is interested. TB says "it's a lot of work", just call or email people. I asked him how he felt when people watched his light shows and commented on them. He said "good and they said that it is a lot of work". I rested my case! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
LPBier, I would love to see the finished invitation. I knew you could print your own but I didn't know about the different parts and putting it together.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

We are expecting temperatures to get up into the high 80's today. So I am getting ready to head out to the beach with my needlework. This will be my once a year of a BK treat. It is right across the street from the beach. I intend to get the biggest drink they offer along with a JR Whopper and small fries. That will be my breakfast for today. I do want to get their early enough so I can get my favorite table in the shade. So I will be back later this day, if a shark doesn't get me first. :angel:

My back has been hurting for 3-4 days now. It's really annoying. I've had this happen before and it usually lasts for a day or two. This time it's hanging on longer. It only bothers me when I'm standing but that's sort of limiting. Tylenol doesn't really help.

My back has been hurting for 3-4 days now. It's really annoying. I've had this happen before and it usually lasts for a day or two. This time it's hanging on longer. It only bothers me when I'm standing but that's sort of limiting. Tylenol doesn't really help.

Andy,

Can you get into the Dr today?
That's happened to my husband not long ago.It only hurt when he stood.Same as you.
It got to the point the pain was intolerable just sitting.A heating pad helped some, just not much.

The Dr told him he had pulled some muscles.Gave him some muscle relaxants to stop the spasisms.

No more baseball with your grandson for at least 2 weeks.

Hope you feel better soon.

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom