What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just using Jerry Seinfeld's classic line describing his long running TV comedy, now in reruns probably forever. I'm sure he made an amazing amount of money from that program.

pac used it too, in his intro to this long running thread. unlike seinfeld's insufferable long running show (except for a few great episodes) this "nothing" thread has turned out to be quite the star, while spinning off many fascinating individual threads in its wake....

When I'm done shovelling snow off the back of the front deck (deck split in two by new porch addition)....
SomaShovels.JPG

I spread seed for wildlife, which wait patiently.

Deerinsnow.JPG

DH says not to feed the wild turkeys but in the wilderness, one can't dictate who comes to one's table. I let God decide.

I'm also working indoors on a quilt (This Gemini is not a quilter, just hoping to exercise the aging gray matter):

It will have large and small squares and rectangles, appliqueed with 'hibiscus flowers': (here are some small squares in progress):

LaidOut.JPG

Should look like this when completed (minus the 'busy' border):

QuiltPic.JPG
Beautiful quilt!

I just got out of the shower. I have a spray head that has different sprays. You know the kind. Well, one of them is Massage. That thing will pound holds in your body if you stand under it too long. But I love it when I turn the temp of the water up a bit. It is like being out in a hail storm. I just love it. :ermm:

Sitting here in my pajamas.....drinking apple juice and looking over the forum. Pondering the next project which will be removing a clean-out plug..... but will more than likely involve pulling a toilet to see what the Gkids have flushed to cause major blockage. So, uh.......anyone wanna help??

Finishing my to do list for tomorrow's cooking class I am doing. I am going to do up a tomato sauce for my eggplant parm, which I will assemble and bake tomorrow. I may do a few things tonight to get a jump on things for tomorrow. Off to the cash and carry for a few more things in a few minutes....

Sitting here in my pajamas.....drinking apple juice and looking over the forum. Pondering the next project which will be removing a clean-out plug..... but will more than likely involve pulling a toilet to see what the Gkids have flushed to cause major blockage. So, uh.......anyone wanna help??

I can help by providing my plumber's phone number...

I'll be right there. Five kids, experienced.

I can help by providing my plumber's phone number...

:ROFLMAO: Great idea!! May I use your check book?? I should make my son do the job....it's his kids that caused the problem!!

I'll be right there. Five kids, experienced.

U2?? 1 daughter (eldest) and 4 sons.....youngest will be 31 in May. 8 Gkids (4 boys 4 girls) and 3 are here in my house. Plumbers nightmare so far.....I fixed the tub drain a few weeks ago. If they plug up the other toilet, I'll dig out a 5gal bucket for them to use......:ohmy:

Things I have fished out of my toilet drain when my kids were young.
Wash cloth.
Half a roll of toilet paper.
Ghost Buster plastic toy from Mcdonald's Happy Meal
Donatello, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure

:ROFLMAO: Great idea!! May I use your check book?? I should make my son do the job....it's his kids that caused the problem!!

U2?? 1 daughter (eldest) and 4 sons.....youngest will be 31 in May. 8 Gkids (4 boys 4 girls) and 3 are here in my house. Plumbers nightmare so far.....I fixed the tub drain a few weeks ago. If they plug up the other toilet, I'll dig out a 5gal bucket for them to use......:ohmy:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My kids range from 55 down to 40. 17 g'kids and great g'kids. Christmas list just keeps growing. And youngest son is looking to increase his family. :ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom