What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fixed! :)

It's actually putting out more cold air.
I think besides the pump with mineral build up, at the very top where the water drips down has tiny little pin holes. 3 of the 4 were clogged.
Another use for a paper clip.:cool:

Congrats, handygirl Munky!

I'm trying to keep my eyes open for just a little longer. I've gotten my days and nights majorly off kilter, so I'm trying to reset my body clock. Yesterday I stayed up as long as I could. Made it to 12:45 this (Thursday) afternoon. Crawled into bed just before 1 today. Got up at 4:30. *yawn* I'll shower after the news. Just hoping I stay upright the entire time I shower! [emoji38]

Hi all...! Still hanging in there, doing ok. Laptop died and my tech savvy daughter was out of state for several weeks, she's my go to. :ohmy: Anyhow, got a little tablet in the meantime. If anyone emailed me and I didnt answer, so sorry...still getting this set up. Yikes...!

Hi all...! Still hanging in there, doing ok. Laptop died and my tech savvy daughter was out of state for several weeks, she's my go to. :ohmy: Anyhow, got a little tablet in the meantime. If anyone emailed me and I didnt answer, so sorry...still getting this set up. Yikes...!

Oh no! I'm glad you have a tablet to connect with in the meantime. If it's a first for you, it will take a bit of getting used to. (((Hugs))) BTW, nice to see you here.

Hi, Cheryl! I'm sure you and that new tablet will be friends in no time. If this old dog can use one (although I'm using my newer, faster phone more than the old tablet), you won't have any problem. Then you can come around more regular like you used to. Miss ya.

Hi, Cheryl. I'm glad to see you back [emoji2] What kind of tablet did you get? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I love it. Let me know if you have any questions. I might be able to help.

Hi, Cheryl. I'm glad to see you back [emoji2] What kind of tablet did you get? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I love it. Let me know if you have any questions. I might be able to help.

Hi there, GG! It's a Samsung Galaxy as well.....TAB A, I think...just needed something to get me by. As I'm playing with it, I like it a lot better than I do that bulky 8 year old laptop. :)

Hi there, GG! It's a Samsung Galaxy as well.....TAB A, I think...just needed something to get me by. As I'm playing with it, I like it a lot better than I do that bulky 8 year old laptop. [emoji2]
Sounds like mine! Seriously, let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to help if I can. Take care.? [emoji179]

Good to see ya back Cheryl you've been missed. :)

How are you coping with this heatwave?
Luckily here in Monterey we didn't have the rolling unannounced blackouts that others in this state unfortunately had last night.:mad::rolleyes:
The highest it got here was 110. Today will be 107.
Glad I fixed my cooler when I did.

Munky.

Had to get up at 6:00AM this morning to meet my younger daughter. She's buying a condo and wanted me present for the inspection. Couldn't say no, I'd get kicked out of the great dads club.

So we spent 2½ hours with the inspector checking EVERYTHING in that place. It seems like a nice place.

Got home a little after noon, ate breakfast and took nap. RedSox/Yankees on TV right now. Looking for a little excitement.

Andy, you should have slept clear through that game tonight.

We'll be looking at a 6 AM wake up (or earlier) next week if everything goes as planned. Himself is lined up for his first cataract surgery on Wednesday.

Andy, you should have slept clear through that game tonight.

We'll be looking at a 6 AM wake up (or earlier) next week if everything goes as planned. Himself is lined up for his first cataract surgery on Wednesday.

I hope the surgery goes great.

I did survive with a couple of quick naps. Bed will feel good tonight.

I remember, Ross. It seems like everyone I've talked to has had great results. I hope Himself's experience is just as good.

Now if we can only make it to the hospital on time. He has to check in at 6:30 AM. AM! Debating on whether to go to bed very early tonight or just stay up until it's time to leave. [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom