What are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had an egg sandwich about 1 1/2 hours ago so I'm stuffed. Too bad because its Italian Beef day at a local eatery and I don't think I have room.

I just had vegetable and mince lasagne with garlic bread a few hours ago, a late lunch. Im feeling like chocolate, but will restrain myself till half 6, so i could have my chocolate whilst watching hollyoaks :eek:)

Breakfast was Lucky Charms, lunch will be Kraft Mac & Cheese, I may have some Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup this afternoon (I'm still illing in a big way), and Mrs. BD is making Porcupine Meatballs for supper.

For lunch I just had a buffalo chicken sandwhich on a bagel for lunch (not good) and a piece of a chocolate bar (which was excellent)

hope you feel better soon b dog.

nothing for breakfast, then a can of progresso chicken and wild rice soup, and a leftover roast chicken breast smothered in mexican hot sauce for lunch.

the soup was pretty good but kinda salty.

Just had a Frescata club sandwhich from Wendy's, not to shabby. First fast food meal I have had in ages!!!

Lunch was a bag of TGIFriday's potato skin chips, a Snickers, & a Dr. Pepper. Really healthy huh?:rolleyes: I subbed in 3 classes today so I didn't have time to go to the lunchroom & get lunch. RIght now though, I'm not eating anything. All that junk food left me feeling rather blah.

I had a triple chocolate chunk cookie and a cup of coffee a while ago. And then I had two slices of oat and hazelnut bread toasted with a sniff of Jif on them. I'll call that lunch. Breakfast was coffee and a leftover piece of french bread from last night. Hmmm...I see I'm a bit low on the fruit and veggie portion of the program, I'm going to go grab a yogurt and an orange before I head to work.

Full Throttle energy drink, Boston Cream doughnut, DD coffee, rasin-walnut pastry thing, can of Mug rootbeer, bagel w/ cream cheese and butter while trying to come up with something nutrious(my spelling is off today) for dinner. LOL!

Can you believe it's -2 F here, but I'm eating coffee ice cream! :wacko: :LOL: Temperature doesn't matter to me when it comes to ice cream--I could eat it in a blizzard!

PA Baker said:
Can you believe it's -2 F here, but I'm eating coffee ice cream! :wacko: :LOL: Temperature doesn't matter to me when it comes to ice cream--I could eat it in a blizzard!

You're right next door to me and it's that cold there?

BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! LOL!!

It's not too bad here. It's 19* here right off the bay. I'm about 200 yards from the bulkhead.

Nice hot bowl of oatmeal with blueberries followed by a nice hot cup of extra dark french roast! YUM

Back
Top Bottom