What are you longing for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I'm longing for Spring's warmer weather, my flowers to bloom, to see the Spring birds arrive : Rosebreasted Grosbeaks, Bluebirds, Baltimore Orioles, Indigo Buntings and the Rubythroated Hummingbirds. I did see some Robins yesterday. Also longing for the trees to get their green leaves , the grass to get green, to be able to sit outside without a jacket or sweater.

The grass to green up and fill in, the flowers to bloom, my tomatoe plants to produce, grillin' weather for ribs and chicken on the smoker........:)

I would like to totally skip over the tree pollen season with all the yellow squigglies that coat everything with yellow dust and wreak havoc on the sinuses......:(

I'm longing for Spring's warmer weather, my flowers to bloom, to see the Spring birds arrive : Rosebreasted Grosbeaks, Bluebirds, Baltimore Orioles, Indigo Buntings and the Rubythroated Hummingbirds. I did see some Robins yesterday. Also longing for the trees to get their green leaves , the grass to get green, to be able to sit outside without a jacket or sweater.

I was sitting on the porch earlier today and saw one at the neighbor's feeder. I am longing for Sring too, so I can put plants and flowers on my porch. We had a weird mix of weather today. Snow in the morning, sunshine, then hail.

We're starting to see the very first hints of spring, that is to say my chives are raising their heads, and in the protected area it looks like some tulips. But it is still definitely winter here. I'm definitely longing for real spring. I went seed-catalog-crazy this week in anticipation!

I'm longing for grass that isn't soggy and muddy so I can send the crawling baby out to play in it.

Back
Top Bottom