What Are You Wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny, I sometimes start a sexting session with my old g/f asking this same exact question. ...lol.
I like the title of this thread though..:)

Ucckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! :sick:

When I first joined here, my English was so bad that the title of this thread would have been: "What Types Of Clothing Are You Being Inside Of Today?" or something awful like that! Count your blessings, Roadfix, and put that phone down when you're in here! Uck!:LOL:

Thank you for understanding how I feel about dressing for school! I don't see anyone who dresses as I do. My professors always compliment me on my nice clothes and they appreciate me for dressing properly for them.

Mamma and Papa gave me 8 pairs of footie pajamas: 4 of them are Hello Kitty (all different), 1 is Eeyore, 1 is Tigger, 1 is assorted puppies, and 1 is assorted kittens. I'm wearing Eeyore tonight. He's so nice and warm, even if he does have those tail problems!

Tomorrow for school, I shall wear a nice dark blue soft cotton blouse that has full sleeves bound by elastic at my wrists, the paisley jumper I wore to church yesterday, maroon cable tights and my blue suede ankle boots. I love these blouses; I have several in different colors and they have a nice collar where I like to put one of my cat pins.

I put cat pins on my turtlenecks also. I love these suede ankle boots for winter! I have them in black, dark brown, and dark blue, and they have a fleece lining which keeps my feet very warm.

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom