What are your Seveep Tep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shopping
Sales at Banana Republic, A/X, bebe, Louis Vuitton, or anywhere else that I love to shop at
Nice Weather
Beautiful Sunsets
Watching Fish swim
Puppies
Shopping
Long drives
Walks along the beach or in a forrest
Getting flowers
Seeing an old friend
Shopping
Friendly customer service people (like at a bank or supermarket)
No traffic
Feeling loved
And....did I mention shopping?

my son. learning to talk, feed himself, bringing you a diaper (hint hint), watching your every move with big round blue eyes, laughing and playing, falling asleep on my chest...

he's about the only thing making me happy lately, but it's more than enough...

Shopping
Cooking
Playing with my kitty
Seeing my old school buddies
Finding money in my pocket
My girlfriend
Sunsets
Good piano music
Hot showers on cold nights
Sleeping late
Staying up late

B
buckytom said:
my son. learning to talk, feed himself, bringing you a diaper (hint hint), watching your every move with big round blue eyes, laughing and playing, falling asleep on my chest...

Bucky.. it sounds like you need a hug. ....
Hope you feel better soon.:)

buckytom said:

They make up for just about every hurt and dissapointment in life don't they Bucky? Hug him extra tight...He will love it and so will you. Give you both one from me and my grandsons
{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
kadesma

I had no idea what a seveep Tep was so I glided right over this post ~ but I'm easily pleased! I love lots of things:

The little frog and salamander who hang out on my neighbor's patio fence every night.

Catching a stranger's eye and sharing a smile.

Two-year olds in the store driving their mothers crazy (brings back such great memories! how can anything so little be so determined!)

My nut-case family, whom I adore.

My son who is just as important and as much a delight to me as an adult as he was when I just brought him home.

Music, books and movies.

Rain and lightening, warm sunshine seeping into my skin, a clear night with a bright moon, stars to wish upon.

Friends who are there no matter what and that beautiful string that connects us to one another no matter how far apart we may pyhsically be.

Kisses on my neck, breath on my skin.

People who challange me to think, or better yet, who challange me into rethinking something I thought I had figured out.

And y'all!

:heart:
Z

Last edited:
This is what makes me happy!
-My son, Aidan (who I could create a whole separate list for, he does so many things I love) I love hearing him laugh, when he learns something new, playing with him, when he growls like a lion, when I get kisses or hugs for him for free and I don't have to ask for them, there are so many things.
-When my husband tells me he loves me
-the smell after it rains
-NM sunsets
-chocolate
-green chile
-Dancing

Many more things but these are some of my faves.
-Brooke

Attachments

• bee&arg.jpg
    bee&arg.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 92
  • jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 86
  • fam.jpg
    fam.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 72
  • smiles.jpg
    smiles.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
texasgirl said:
AWWW, he is so sweet, Brooke.
Mine were too, but, they grew up!!:ROFLMAO:
Same here texas, now we are going through the grandkids and that's as great
kadesma:LOL:

buckytom said:

awwwwwwww..... i love babies. your kiddo sounds like such a little cutie, bucky. he turned one recently, right?
i'm going down to north carolina to meet my new little cousin pretty soon, here, and i can't wait.:)
can't wait till i have some babies, myself.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Bucky why do you need a diaper? :ermm: :rolleyes: :-p

lol sush, not much of a drinker, are ya?

didn't you know that "depends" diapers have a new slogan?
"depends", not just for people with bladder control problems.

honey, bring me a beer? umm, wait a sec, ahhhhhhh, ok, i'll take one now...

and thank you pdswife, kadesma, and luvs. yous guys are the best...

corazon, your boy is really cute. i love the picture where he's jumping from a table!!!! (you've got some forearms!!)

buckytom said:
corazon, your boy is really cute. i love the picture where he's jumping from a table!!!! (you've got some forearms!!)

Those actually aren't my forearms, it would be pretty impressive if they were! This is a game he plays religiously with my husband, and he is always searching for the next biggest thing he can jump off of.

How old is your little one? Aidan will be two in about a month and we have another one on the way that is due in Dec. I'm very excited, I already miss doing the things with Aidan that he has grown out of, but on the other hand he is just more and more fun every day. I'm sure you feel the same way.
-Brooke

lol, i figured they were hubby's forearms, or i would tell your boy to behave and listen to his mama or else!!!!

my boy is 15 months next week. i can't wait to teach him so many things.

congrats on your upcoming arrival. i've been on the full court press with dw to have another. i think i'm starting to wear her down... (it didn't look all that hard. lol. my part was pretty easy, anyway...)

soon pdswife. thanks for asking. i gotta upload them from the camera to my work 'puter. there's never any time to futz with electronic gizmos at home. by the time my son goes to bed, and we finally get to eat dinner, and i have to spend some time with the birds, there's not much time left for hobbies and unimportant stuff...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom