What are your Spring Break plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Hi ya'll! Just wondering what everyone's doing for their Spring Break vacation. Is anyone traveling elsewhere?

We're just happy to have my husband home for 7 days! WOOHOO! We miss him so much. We plan to take the kids to the association members' pool and to Sea World in San Antonio for a couple of days.

Whatever you do, have a great time, relax and enjoy!

Dina said:
Hi ya'll! Just wondering what everyone's doing for their Spring Break vacation. Is anyone traveling elsewhere?

Whatever you do, have a great time, relax and enjoy!

Well, I sooo wanted to go home to Washington for the week to see my college kids, since they have a break, and are traveling back into town... but Canada "might" not let me re-enter Canada if I leave, since I am in the process of immigration... grrrr so, I am sad that I will not get to see my kids till summer. So, have noooo clue what I am going to do. *sigh* :unsure:

Spring break? Is that what happens when you jump on your bed to much??

Dina, I probably missed something, but, where has your hubby been? Is he the military?

Well, the lady and I are too old for actual "Spring Break" by a couple of years...and we have no kids, but we have a timeshare in Kona, and we drew Spring Break week as one of our weeks with the place, so we'll be heading down there.

Debbie said:
Well, I sooo wanted to go home to Washington for the week to see my college kids, since they have a break, and are traveling back into town... but Canada "might" not let me re-enter Canada if I leave, since I am in the process of immigration... grrrr so, I am sad that I will not get to see my kids till summer. So, have noooo clue what I am going to do. *sigh* :unsure:
Where do your kids go to school?
Spring break doesn't really exist for us yet. It will seem like a big deal once the kids are in school. Don't know what we'll be doing next week though, same old same old.:)

Sushi! Ewwww!

Dina, our spring break isn't for another couple of weeks. I am glad that you will have your hubby home for a bit. You will find lots of fun to do I just know it.

Our spring break is the week before Easter. For traveling I prefer it to be the week after Easter. I doubt we will be going anywhere. I will probably work on classwork, lesson plans, and housework. Fun, fun, fun! LOL

:) Barbara

We are meeting our daughter and family in Charleston SC where we have rented a villa on Palm Island (or something like that)

Isle of Palms. Pretty place. I'm a big fan of Seabrook and Kiawah Islands, myself.

I don't get a spring break, but I'm going to Key Largo in a couple of weeks.

Both my kids will be home from college and I will probably be shopping with my daughter.Taking them both out to lunch and probably referring the rest of the time while my hubby tries to stay at work as long as he can- I can hear him laughing at me now!!!!Actually Dennis and Kiersten (my kids)have been civil to each other since Kier came home on Friday.I'm praying for a miracle that it will last the rest of the week!!!!!

I would like to take daughter up to Chicago to see her brand new little cousin and the rest of her cousins. Depends on whether I can get away from work for a day or two.

don't I know it, sush. I was raised out in the western 'burbs, where traffic is no fun either.

Try the traffic around here sometime. Just ask auntdot.

Back
Top Bottom