What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm a Chef, unemployed @ this time due to health reasons. i'll Chef, save $, then i'm opening a few places of my own.

Last edited:
I am a classical concert pianist. I also write music. I teach piano and do some accompanying occasionally. I am a licensed direct care giver. I worked for many years teaching living skills to physically and mentally challenged individuals. Most recently I work at NASA supervising in maintenance job training programs.

I am a classical concert pianist. I also write music. I teach piano and do some accompanying occasionally. I am a licensed direct care giver. I worked for many years teaching living skills to physically and mentally challenged individuals. Most recently I work at NASA supervising in maintenance job training programs.

Two very awesome lines of work! :)

Quality Assurance for software development. CMMI and ISO.

I used to teach theatrical design (scenery, lights, etc) and construction at the college level.

Ho Hum. Such boring living. I live in elderly housing and do nothing. :angel:

I work for a defense firm and code trainer courseware for a military program. The basic description is that we do drivers Ed for pilots, just not in the jet. :)

I am presently doing a project that I have put off too long. Anytime I have a recipe that I want to save, I just send it to a folder I labeled "Recipes." So now I am going through them for cookie recipes. Ha! Stupid me. Hunting though all of them is a pain. So I have now created separate folders for them. Cookies, Pies, Breads, etc. For the past two hours I have been sending them to their own folder. A lot of them have strange titles and you don't know what they are. I have to stop and open it to see what it is and change the name so I will know when I am on the hunt. What a pain. I should have done this ages ago. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom