What do you have for lunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chopper said:
I had lunch at Chick-Fil-A today. :yum:

How long did you have to wait? It took 1 1/2 hours to go through the drive through tonight. People were lined up around the building to go inside. Ordinarily I wouldn't have waited that long but I was listening to "Catching Fire" (Hunger Games) on CD and didn't want to quit listening. I wish I had it in book form but there were 11 people ahead of me on the wait list for the book at the library. Didn't want to wait. :grin:

I had a very unusual lunch today. Oikos blueberry Greek yogurt and 6 red radishes --not mixed. That would be gross! Yogurt first then a few minutes later the radishes.

Fresh kohlrabi with S&P, sliced cucumbers with onion and hot peppers, marinated in vinegar with some S&P and a bit of sugar. I wish the tomatoes would hurry up! Two are starting to turn red, and one of the yellow tomatoes is on its way, but I so would like to have a fresh tomato and mozz open-faced sandwich with fresh basil...

Yesterday for lunch Steve and I had McDonalds...a double beef and bacon cheeseburger :yum:

Today for lunch we went to our local chippie and had a seafood box with crumbed prawns, calamari, battered butterfish and chips :yum:

Wednesday 8th: Lunch

Braised Endives ... Beef Carpacchio ... San Pellegrino Sparkling Water with Lemon ...

*** photos from Cell Phone ...

Attachments

• Braised Endives.jpg
    Braised Endives.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 168
  • carpacchio.jpg
    carpacchio.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 115
Today, Taxlady treated me a lovely Danish lunch hosted by a Montreal Danish Club. Excellent open-faced sandwiches (salmon, shrimp, pickled herring, etc.), delish dessert, beer, and aquavit. Even better, was the company. It was so nice to finally meet Taxlady and to meet her Danish friends.

Back
Top Bottom