What do you like to collect?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I collect books I don't read. I was looking at a basket of books today and I've read NONE of them. :LOL:

I reality, I collect dolphins and unique necklaces.

Same here, books I have not read LOL. Also I like to collect old records, I had a pretty huge collection but gave about half of it away to my wife's uncle who lost his collection in a fire.
I also collect baseball hats, but I think that is about it. The wife collects dolls and miniatures as well.

I have a collection of vintage kitchen stuff, pink depression glass, vinyl records, small kitchen appliances, cookbooks, and some dolls.

Mostly baking cookbooks and bakeware. I also collect cat related things--cat jewelry, coffee mug, socks, clothes--I even use to have a purse with cats on it. (I wore it out)

I don't actively collect anything at the moment... but I do have a collection of incense that I plan to burn one day. Every one of them at the same time in my back yard. I also use to collect unicorns. I don't like collecting things, I end up with a bunch of stuff that I don't have space for.

UB you're funny! :)

I collect green Depression Glass (the Block Optic pattern), sock yarn, quilting fabric, pincushions, and thimbles. Besides cooking, I obviously knit socks and make quilts. I'm at the point where I'm really trying to make use of my "stuff". No sense in letting my kid have it all for the best garage sale ever. :)

I like to collect angels and bought a pretty one for a tree-topper from a thrift shop, no less
img_761531_0_7dc7616a1b3f3c743c9751c259d6a5aa.jpg

Sorry if that is too big. I also received a gorgeous ornament from a friend in Alabama.

UB you're funny! :)

I collect green Depression Glass (the Block Optic pattern), sock yarn, quilting fabric, pincushions, and thimbles.

I collect pink Dogwood pattern and pink Lace Edge Depression glass! I buy non pattern pink glass for extras and accessories.

I also have the original Jadite glassware and dishes.

Other than cookbooks I have collections of colored cruets, coffee grinders and I can't go into a TJMaxx, Home Goods or Tuesday Morning, etc. without picking up a couple new plates/bowls.

Back
Top Bottom