What do you want for your kitchen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are DIY material if you are good working around the house. I would prefer having a seperate smaller fixture that was foot operated.....just to alieviate any added confusion. lol

Oooh.... I could write pages on my dreams for my kitchen 'one day'.

For now? One of those nifty wee taps which can do both chilled and boiling water. I think they are a very clever idea!

Until our ship comes in, we're stuck with our mediocre make-do kitchen. I've designed the new kitchen/pantry/butler's pantry/breakfast room, but it will take months and months to build it. To say nothing of the (about) $100,000 it will take to pull it off. That sounds like a lot, but that's because we'll have to destroy two stories of our house to get it done. It will be a massive project. Nothing fancy/elegant, just very functional.

I would really like a medium-largish soup pot. We have a huge one and a semi-huge one, but it is a pain to always have to drag it out for every pot of soup that I want to make. But then again, when I use the smaller one, it's almost over flowing.

:) A convection oven although I'm quite happy with the one I have and of course more cabinets a lot more cabinets. We don't have a dishwasher but it is not something I really need as I wash as I go and I don't believe it saves that much time.

Where do I start??? I would love a newer and bigger kitchen in general but if I can only choose a few things.....garbage disposal, new frying pans, and new knives (DH said he will make me a couple of new ones this summer as he is a knifemaker so I guess I'll be able to cross that off my list soon), Oh and I recently lost my garlic press and would love to have it back!!

Back
Top Bottom