What does everyone do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much. I'm retired.

I was a full-time caregiver for my grandson but since his dad lost his job the first of the year, I don't even do that.

My husband "retired" from the military about 15 years ago. Because we decided to be child-less-by-choice, we could afford to really retire early (most military people couldn't in a million years live on their "retirement" pension). So we've had few paying jobs over the last decade or so. We do some civic stuff. When I did work, I worked in administrative positions, mostly for the government.

at 72, i too am retired. i was manager of a hallmark store in northern calif. before that various retail jobs. for two granddaughters was major caregiver for five years. i loved it. we had "school " in my sun room. great memories!!

My DH and I owned two pharmacies and I was a pharmacy tech at one of them. I am now retired...Ahhh life in the fast lane:LOL: I now cook and watch several grand kids during the week...
kadesma

Work all my life until retirement, now I enjoy my family. Belong to a sewing circle of family and friends. Enjoy cooking sometimes, especially pies and cookies.

I currently own a graphics business. We do a lot of large format digital printing, custom print and die cut decals. We also specialize in Signage be it banners , magnetics, industrial signage and custom write on eraseable boards. Oh I almost forgot....we do a lot of vehicle graphics as well.

Here is a thread to peruse. Some folks might not jump in as they've put their two cents in before.

I have several jobs. The ones I get PAID for are: College instructor, Mental Health Therapist. The ones I DON'T get paid for are: chauffeur, chef, laundress, housekeeper, dog/cat groomer and trainer. AKA, wife and Mom!

nice! undergrad or mba? i'm a cal grad (math/computer science) c/o 2004.
my coworker will be going there for his mba.. but he isn't a biker so we don't care
about him

I manage a software development team and dabble in painting on glass and crafts on the side.

I worked for 25 years as a pediatric nurse in hospitals, schools and doctor offices. Several years ago I quit and went back to school. I will graduate May 14th with a degree in Sign Language Interpreting and hope to get a job interpreting in the high school.

I've been an X-Ray Technologist for the last 30 years or so. Looking forward to the day when I can afford to retire so I can travel.

I work for a company that makes and sells 3D printers. It is an extremely fascinating cutting edge industry. We are in most industries you can think of, but the entertainment industry is my favorite one to deal with. Recently we have been featured in many movies. Coraline was the first big one that we had a lot to do with. We were also used for Avatar and Iron Man 2 that is coming out soon. We were also used in many of the Super Bowl commercials that aired this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom