What does Santa get at your house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, now that my kids are grown, I usually work Christmas Eve. But when they were little it was Christmas cookies and milk with a side of carrots for the Reindeer!!

Santa used to get cookies and milk but now that the kids have grown up, I think a nice cognac may be left this year. Ho ho ho.

DD just turned 2 and is completely fascinated with "Ho-Ho", as she calls Santa. So far, this is what she's decided will happen on Christmas Eve (I'm not sure how she's come up with some of this!:ROFLMAO:):

Santa will park the sleigh in the back yard and the reindeer can park their car in the driveway. The reindeer can sit on the porch because they can't come in. They'll be eating carrots, apples, and cereal. Santa will come in and leave her a Big Bird. We'll be leaving Santa some of my homemade applesauce (she said that he needed a healthy snack!) and we'll also be leaving him a pair of socks. She's convinced that Santa has cold feet and that she needs to make sure he has socks to get his feet warm!

DD just turned 2 and is completely fascinated with "Ho-Ho", as she calls Santa. So far, this is what she's decided will happen on Christmas Eve (I'm not sure how she's come up with some of this!:ROFLMAO:):

Santa will park the sleigh in the back yard and the reindeer can park their car in the driveway. The reindeer can sit on the porch because they can't come in. They'll be eating carrots, apples, and cereal. Santa will come in and leave her a Big Bird. We'll be leaving Santa some of my homemade applesauce (she said that he needed a healthy snack!) and we'll also be leaving him a pair of socks. She's convinced that Santa has cold feet and that she needs to make sure he has socks to get his feet warm!

That little cutie of yours sure has a great imagination! Santa may be late for the rest of his deliveries.

Andy M. said:
That little cutie of yours sure has a great imagination! Santa may be late for the rest of his deliveries.

He better not be late! With the price of fules this year I need that sock full of sticks and coal!!!!! :LOL:

When the kids were little we always baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies and served them on a plate along with a mug of hot chocolate. Well, the kids are grown and gone ... but I still follow the tradition for "Santa". The embers glowing in the fireplace (if it's cold enough to have a fire), everyone else in bed, some Christmas music turned down low on the radio ... the twinkling of the lights on the tree .... yep, Santa needs that once a year.

He better not be late! With the price of fules this year I need that sock full of sticks and coal!!!!! :LOL:

When the kids were little we always baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies and served them on a plate along with a mug of hot chocolate. Well, the kids are grown and gone ... but I still follow the tradition for "Santa". The embers glowing in the fireplace (if it's cold enough to have a fire), everyone else in bed, some Christmas music turned down low on the radio ... the twinkling of the lights on the tree .... yep, Santa needs that once a year.
That was my dad's favorite moment of Christmas too.
He use to sip on some kind of warm "coffee" as he did it.
Thanks for reminding me of his love of the late eve of Christmas Eve.:)

Back
Top Bottom