What does your favorite dessert say about you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QUEEN-GUINEVERE

Senior Cook
There is a list of eight (8) desserts just below this writing. If all of those eight desserts were sitting in front of you, which ONE would you choose? Sorry, but you can only pick one! Think carefully before making your final choice and before scrolling down to see what your choice reveals about you!

Trust me...this is very accurate! Pick your dessert, and then look to see what psychiatrists and researchers have to say.

No Cheating!!! Make your choice before you check the results.

Here are your choices:

1. Angel Food Cake
2. Brownies
3. Lemon Meringue Pie
4. Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing
5. Strawberry Shortcake
6. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing
7. Ice Cream
8. Carrot Cake
>
>
>
>
>
>
No, you cannot change your mind, so think carefully about what your choice will be!

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what researchers say about you......
>
>
>
>
>
>
1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all things warm and fuzzy. You can be a little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.
>
>
>
>
>
>
2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.
>
>
>
>
>
>
3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands; you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.
>
>
>
>
>
>
4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad, however, you are a friend for life.
>
>
>
>
>
>
5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. You are intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.
>
>
>
>
>
>
6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING – Sexy, always ready to give and receive. You are very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. You will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.
>
>
>
>
>
>
7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.
>
>
>
>
>
>
8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.

Another lemon meringue here. Not too accurate though. I'm NOT a good teacher and I CAN walk and chew gum at the same time.

I'm more strawberry shortcake or Angel Food Cake if you ask me

Yup, that's me...it fit me, too.

VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad, however, you are a friend for life.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.

I think (I hope) a lot of this fits me.

I will have James take this when he wakes up from his nap. I don't know which one he will choose, but the description under Brownies seems to fit him best!

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?!?

Smooth and sexy? These shrinks clearly did not have me in mind when they developed this list.

I was tossing up between Lemon Meringue and the Carrot Cake (in part cos I didn't know what everything in the list was like!) and chose the lemon in the end. It was pretty accurate, I guess, but so too was the Carrot. I guess I am somewhere inbetween!

. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands; you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model

I will have James take this when he wakes up from his nap. I don't know which one he will choose, but the description under Brownies seems to fit him best!

James chose Lemon Meringue Pie. It does fit, but so do Brownies. I will highlight the things in both that are definitely him.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands; you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.

I really would have to pick both carrot and chocolate w/ chocolate frosting (but only if its GOOD choc cake w/ GOOD choc frosting!)
and I suppose they are pretty right on, 'cept for the sexy part of the chocolate cake!
Oh and the adventurous. Won't catch me jumping outta any airplanes!

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad, however, you are a friend for life.

yup thats me:rolleyes::LOL:

CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING. I have a passion for this and it's the only cake I eat, BUT, like suziquzie, it has to be good quality. I don't know about the "sexy" part, Im too old to be sexy, but the rest of it sure fits. Like the cake, I don't settle for "average." :cool:

Back
Top Bottom