What does your Kitchen look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erehweslefox

Sous Chef
While wife was away, I had to give kitchen a good clean, as I ate dreaded pork. She knows it but does not like porkish residue in house.

So kitchen is in a rare state of something like clean and organized. Happy enough about it that I took pictures. Not quite 'ready for guests' clean, but I think I have fought the fruit flies to a defensive action around the trash can, and then took out their headquarters by taking out the trash, and for once the stove doesn't look like the altar of some pagan god that really likes onions.

As you can see I have a small cooking space, and also use dining room table as counter space, particularly when baking. That on the table is a silicone baking mat thing from King Arthur Flour, which I have firmly in my will that I will be buried with. I bet they don't have decent counter space in heaven, and I know they don't in hell, so it will come in handy.

still haven't figured out the in post image thing, but take a look at my link, if you dare, it is kitchen pictures, and one of Bargle Bear.

https://goo.gl/photos/krjQNc6vxkRr5XTk7

Have a good day, friends.

TBS

Oh the pictures on the fridge are my nice and newhew, and one of Beloved Wife and I camping. And I have the magnetic menu billboard things from the first "restaurant" I ever worked at, Ernie's Sandwich Shop, at the Sesame Place amusement park , in PA. I worked there summers in High School and College, and they read "Corned Beef Sandwich" and "Thinly Sliced Corned Beef on Rye with Cheese".

Back
Top Bottom