What I think of EVERYONE at DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
You all have been such great friends!!

img_616886_0_c2925cdef1216c9eb38901b48bfaaf17.jpg

That's how I feel about Dc too. You guys have been right here and helped me through some of the hardest times of my life and I love you and thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

:) I also love all the good people here. Could not find a better bunch of folks. It's rare to find so many people with such good and supportive hearts. I really love that we have so many animal lovers as well. This place is the greatest place. And yes admin is more than understanding and kind because they are us as well. There has been a couple of times that maybe I should have been banned I suppose but was not. Admin really understands when one just has to hurl some not so nice opinions usually some kind of drink involved in my case:):)

I think this is an amazing group of people, and while I am a relative newcomer, you have all made me feel very much at home here. We manage to air our differences in a civil manner, with respect for one another.And most important, this group of people who are scattered all over the world genuinely care for one another. As I get ready to go to bed tonight, I find myself worrying about Babe's cat and how Kadesma is doing with her dialysis training, and how Laurie's sore leg is doing, and how Joyce's daughter is doing after surgery and on and on. You have all shown me many kindnesses and I am grateful to be here.

When life gives you a swift kick, you just know that if you come here, ther will be welcoming arms just for you..When I was so very ill last fall, one of our family here let you all know about it..Then my dh gave you the rundown and you all just stood beside me..There were a few days my family didn't know if I was going to make it..As I started to become aware of where I was, messages from Dc started to come in and dh made copies of them..Let me tell you I was not trusting my own family and every doctor or nurse who came in the room was greeted by a patient who hated them more than you can imagine..Then I tuned to the notes all of you sent and it made me realize that yes I was going to make it and yes you all cared about me and yes I'd better knock it off and get well..Well here I am and my kids and husband all will tell you if asked, that your rallying around me made me get to the turning point of become better faster than the doctors had said..I'm stil healing, but thanks to all of you your love and caring has got me back on track and so glad to be alive..Again thank you, If anyone is unsure about the power of love and good thoughts and prayer,look at me then, put yourself in the hands of your DC family, they have so much to offer, and will stand by you as long as you need them.
cj

I agree when my late wife passed I had a tremendious amout of out pooring of love support, and so many good vibes from so many different folks, and then when I moved so much help and good energy came my way it made my life so much easier to trans form from a happlly married man to a widower in the blink of a eye. Yes DC is tops all the way around. and I respect and love all of you. Your a great bunch of folks.
Thanks for being there when needed Dave

expatgirl thank you very much DC did and still does give me a lot of support when needed. I love your tag line about who???? cleans the kitchen

Me neither, expat. On the other hand, if DH cleans the kitchen (and he will do so willingly), then I can never find anything when he's done. I have a place for every little thing and he doesn't know where everything is supposed to go.........or maybe he does, and this is his way to get out of cleaning the kitchen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom