What is in your car trunk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicacarr

Senior Cook
Bog me down with details.
Me:
jumper cables
two coolers
air vac
car interior/exterior cleaners
extra socks...dont ask why i just always have :rolleyes:
a bag of goodwill clothes
one of those gas containers

and some other unnecessary items. Gosh, I could save a whale with the gas I could save if I were to shave some pounds from the car trunk!!!

I know...I'm pathetic! :(
Am I alone? :blush:

-Pathetic in Trunksville

Ah, yes...the tripod...i just got one and my trunk is the perfect place for it! How bad would it be to be caught without one in the picture perfect time frame and in the picture perfect spot!

I am just a junk in the trunk junkie!

-Pathetic in Trunksville

A bike rack
A towel to rest the bike rack on when it's holding the bikes (don't like to put it directly on the finish)
A first aid kit
Roadside emergency kit
An umbrella - replica vintage 1880
An ice/snow scraper
Bike lock.

Last edited:
Jack, spare tire, jumper cables for now. Once the colders months approach, I have an ice scraper, blanket, small shovel, emergency kit.

Blanket, clothes for Salvation Army, work stuff that I need to pitch, flower fairy makings (craft stuff), and empty and cleaned Tupperware container that hasn't made it in the house...camping chairs...and I have a little hatchback!

I drive a van so I hesitate to even THINK about all the crap that floats around behind me. I am sure there is about 5 lbs of goldfish crackers/granola bar crumbs/assorted wrappers. UGH!

lol, alix. did i dig up a skeleton in the closet? or should i say...a ruff in the diamond? lol

ah, yes, and the chairs...got them too.

-Pathetic in Trunksville

jessicacarr said:
lol, alix. did i dig up a skeleton in the closet? or should i say...a ruff in the diamond? lol

ah, yes, and the chairs...got them too.

-Pathetic in Trunksville

SHHHHHHHHHHH! :cool: :LOL: We don't have chairs right now as ball season is over. Theres and emergency kit in our car trunk. And I think there are jumper cables in my van somewhere!

Spare tire, jack, tool kit and first aid kit provided by the manufacturer and an electric tire pump/emergency light and a bottle of windshield washer fluid provided by me. There's not much room for other stuff.

My chairs don't seem to leave my car. Since it's just my husband and I, and his 10 yr old daughter every other weekend, we find it to be a good storage space!

Can I please see your badge first please?
6.gif

3 folding chairs
the usual "change the tire stuff"
CDs
blanket and pillow that I really need to get out of there from a trip
that's all I care to remember :chef:

rope, garbage bags, lime, a shovel, a tree saw, cinder blocks, chains, and an old persian carpet. what every guy in jersey has in their trunk. :cool:

buckytom said:
rope, garbage bags, lime, a shovel, a tree saw, cinder blocks, chains, and an old persian carpet. what every guy in jersey has in their trunk. :cool:

Now, the next obvious question is...........what's wrapped up inside that Persian rug?????? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom