What is on your tv right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
food network is on mine right now. it's always either on lifetime so i can watch the golden girls or a lifetime movie, or discovery health channel or TLC or the discovery channel, or else food network. i like the history channel, too.
but i plan on putting 'the city of angels' on in a little while, here. i just watched that movie last night, lol, but i LOVE it and could watch it 50 times in a row.:-p

buckytom said:
that's when we watch you!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! If anyone had a camera watching us here at work I can promise you several things!

1) HR would have been here long ago
2) The police probably would have been right behind them
and 3) If we were on TV, NOBODY in the US would be willing to drive an automobile anymore! (HEY! That might fix the gas problem! :ROFLMAO: )

John

funny coincidence...ever since I became addicted to this site, my tv is rarely on!

(although last night we did watch shark week. Those guys were touching great white sharks' noses to make them open their mouths......Talk about getting the shivers!!!)

jkath said:
funny coincidence...ever since I became addicted to this site, my tv is rarely on!

That is true for me as well. Granted, we don't get any tv channels but I am big on movies! My son got a They Might Be Giants ABC video for his birthday and that's pretty much the only thing we watch right now. It's amazing how easy those songs get stuck in my head. But at least they aren't annoying Elmo songs or anything like that! These songs are actually pretty good.

lol.. jkath. I agree my tv is hardly on any more either. This silly computer takes up
all my time.

It's off right now as a matter of fact...but, Paul's getting ready to go to Oregon ( I should be helping him pack but, YOU GUYS COME FIRST) I plan on spending the weekend lazing in from of the boobtube and reading. Food TV, Better homes and Garden, Lifetime and Bravo will all be watched. I also have EYES WIDE SHUT on CD
so I might watch that again. Like luvs and THE CITY OF ANGLES I could watch it over and over again. Don't ask me why. It's a weird weird sick movie. lol.

pdswife said:
Like luvs and THE CITY OF ANGLES I could watch it over and over again.

LOL @ 'City of Angles' - - I'm a visual thinker, so when I see a typo like that I imagine a city that has a skyline that looks like a bunch of protractors and t-squares and stuff. It reminds me of when I was young and riding the school bus. One "tough guy" on our route had written all over his gym bag with black marker - - "Hel*'s Angles" :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, getting back on topic - - My TV is off now. I often have CMT on but turned down. Then when a video comes on that I want to see, I grab my remote and mute the radio and turn the sound on the TV.

The Rockies are playing!
28.gif

Nothing right now... but, in a hour I'm going to watch the last of "INTO THE WEST"
It's been a pretty good mini-series.

David, for some unknown reason (just being nice I guess,lol) switched his Nexflix subscription to our house and I got two movies in the mail today. Both Richard Gere!! THE JACKAL and UNFAITHFUL has anyone seen either of them? Are they
worth watching??

Back
Top Bottom