What is the best ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Advice given to my female scuba students when asked about sharks: "There are more sharks on this boat than you are likely to encounter on this dive." The reason I only got this question from the ladies in the class is because it wasn't Macho for the guys to ask, even though they were just as apprehensive.

Craig

Advice given by me to my skydiving students on making an emergency exit from the airplane; If we look up and don't see a pilot, we took too long getting out of the plane.

Sprout, I love that second quote about offense. Often you can take something as an insult, neutral or compliment if you look at it, and I always aim for the last two. Sometimes you can really screw with someone who is trying to mess with you by just doing that!

Who in the h--l ever told you life was going to be fair? (In response to, "... but Mom, that's not fair!!")

On her wedding night one of my sisters said I had the best marriage; what would my one sentence of advice be. She occasionally quotes it back at me as the best: Choose your fights. If you get angry at every difference you have, you will spend your life angry, yelling. Is this worth the trouble of getting than angry. So it is sort of like the "Let it go". Save your anger for things that really matter. Your anger will mean more if you use it better, more judicially.

keep your wallet in a front pocket and don't look up at the buildings with mouth open like a tourist.

my dad's advice when i was a kid and used to take a bus with friends into the city.

My Dad, never give money as a loan and expect to be paid back, when your not you get angry. So give that money as a gift expect nothing in return and keep your friend.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom