What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cath, you DON'T want to move to England! We have been getting rare sunny days here lately but it's usually an awful shade of grey!

Miserable here. Very, very grey and gloomy. Started to sleet about 10 a.m. and hasn't stopped. It's only about 27F and all the students were sent home from school at noon. There's a winter storm advisory out until tomorrow at noon. Not a fit day/night out for man nor beast.

I send you some flowers :eek:)
Flickr: Photos from blackcatcara

pictures taken yesterday in bright sunlight ;)

Thanks, cara. I especially like the color of the crocus. Awfully pretty shade of lavender/purple. I also enjoyed the car show photos and the beautiful sunset ones. Thanks for adding some cheer and color to our dingy day.

BTW, I love your new avatar photo. A real cutie!!

It started sleeting and raining about 6:00 this morning.. By about 10:00 there was an inch of ice on all our trees,fences,everything.. The roads were pretty slushy still, so we were able to get some stuff done, but the roads are completely iced over now... my DH has been driving the four wheeler up and down the streets, havin a blast... all I can say is... I AM READY FOR SUMMER!!!

Inside with ducted aircon a nice balmy 24 degrees, outside drizzling, overcast and 17 degrees. I suppose at least it probably is better than the snow and sleet and freezing temperatures you all are experiencing. I shouldn't whinge.

Redkitty, you are right, except that we are "to experience" this until June. Maybe Bilby will let me move in there! 38-40 degrees everyday this week for them. Ohhhhhhh....

38F and sunny again! But it's supposed to return to our usual shade of grey later this week. I'm going to enjoy this sunshine as much as possible!!!

minus 4 this morning by lunchtime---too cold to take the kids outside and they were really disapointed--finally went to the local doctor for a lingering cough and he basically told me to stay out of the cold, dry air---oh, great, I get to live indoors until May. When DH found that he was going to be gone 2 weeks instead of 1 and offered for me to join him in London for a week. Let's see one week in "warm" London with lots to see and do and the dry, frigid steppes of Kazakhstan by myself---guess what??? We don't have as much snow as last year but it is a lot colder now and I think that my skin is getting thinner---I itch all the time.

Woke up and it was ABOVE 0!!! 6 even. The last 2 mornings were -15. Sunday morning the wind chill was -45!! FYI... that's cold.
may get to 15 above 0 today.
Is it April yet?

Anyone live in Calgary Canada? If so what's it like up there for the next three days? Here in RSW, it's lovely, I must say, hate to, cause not real fond of it here, but it is lovely.

It rained/iced all night last night so everything's covered in ice. The temp is hovering at or just above 32F. Supposed to stay this way all day, with the temp dropping into the upper 20s. No sun and windy. Everything's just grey and icy. Several areas have been without power since about 6 last night. We have no phone today. Trees and power/phone lines are bending and breaking under the weight of the ice. More ice/rain/snow is predicted for tonight into tomorrow. Guess this is Mother Nature's version of Magic Shell.:(

Last Tuesday we had severe storms and tornadoes. What a weather rollercoaster we've been on!!:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom