What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got another couple of inches of snow overnight. I know this is peanuts compared to many of you, but for here it is unusual. We may just have our second white Christmas in a row! Before last year we hadn't one in over 20!

Funny how the sun can change our perception of "outside".
Yesterday was at least 10 degrees colder than today, with basically the same dusting of snow, and I puttered around outside with no problem. Today, no sun, the snow crunches from the sleet..... today is an inside day as much as possible.

Something is seriously wrong with me.
It's 12 above today. First above 0 temp in 3 days or so.
I listened to customers come in all day saying "it feels nice out" thinking they were completely mental.
Well, as an official freeze baby, 12 abouve DOES feel way warmer than 12 below.

I think I've lived here too long......

A few weeks ago I posted a picture of the front of my house and the point was that there was no color here in Vegas in the fall. Well, we got the surpise of our lives a couple of hours ago cuz now we have color, lots of color. Isn't white a color?
It's snowing so hard I can't believe it and we are going to get about 5 inches today. Be careful what you wish for......:ermm: They told me it wouldn't snow in Vegas. Palm trees and snow don't mix.

Attachments

• SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 013.jpg
    SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 013.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 198
  • SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 011.jpg
    SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 011.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 185
  • SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 010.jpg
    SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 010.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 161
  • SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 009.jpg
    SNOWFALL DEC. 2008 009.jpg