What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hot & humid, we are bathing in sweat.

ok, radhuni, from someone who had lived in Mumbai for 2 years..............I believe you and will never complain again about soft fleecy snow coming down.........anyone "required" or better descriptively "made" to read "Giants in the Earth"...........I can see why that poor woman went mad from the infernal wind that never stopped blowing over the prairies.......we've had nothing but winds blowing over the steppes for the last 2 whole days.........do I want to trade your weather for this........No...........I will take this blustery cold weather any day......:LOL: hope that you get relief soon.......have the monsoons started??????? I forget

Weather!

Well its sunny. ;) and 48 in my town. still to cold for me. I like the heat.

Wild 24 hours here. Severe storms/tornadoes last night and more storms with tornadoes and hail today. Lost power for several hours during the night last night. One church in our area has been hit twice in 24 hours. Some people lost the last of their trees that survived the ice storm. What a mess! Things are supposed to be calmer the next few days.

Bright and sunny, perfect day, the kids are all outside playing. Ahhh youth;)
kadesma

Here in Spain it's early April and the weather right now is... threatening. Over the last few days, we've had 80 litres of rain per square metre, thunder, lightning, wind, rain, snow and hail. I'd say no sun, but obviously it has to be up there somewhere even if I haven't been able to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom