What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Spring! Sunny & 50 today. Happy times to the trees budding, sunny days & cool breezes.

There was snow all over this morning, warmed up to shirt-sleeve, now it's getting chilly again...36 F, breezy and the river is up.

58F and sunny! I just wish it wasn't so dry and windy. Fires have been croping up all around. Not the best conditions when it comes to grass fires. The dryness and the strong wind just feeds the fire! I know a lot of you are getting way too much snow or rain, but say a little prayer for us for some moisture. :)

58F and sunny! I just wish it wasn't so dry and windy. Fires have been croping up all around. Not the best conditions when it comes to grass fires. The dryness and the strong wind just feeds the fire! I know a lot of you are getting way too much snow or rain, but say a little prayer for us for some moisture. :)

I hate fire season. I think we are going to have a bad one this year, everything is melting too fast. My thoughts are with you!

Probably not as bad off as Chopper, but we have 75* and wind is 16G23KT and 9% rel. humidity. Wind is supposed to be up around 40 tomorrow. Can't wait!:rolleyes:

Overcast & rainey this morning but the sun just came out in South dakota. We will keep you in our thoughts & prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom