What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a pretty good thunderstorm during the night, and man did that cool things down! It was supposed to be in the mid-80's here today.... It's just 60, mostly cloudy and the sun is trying to come out.

Great to hear all your weather had dropped a bit guys :)

It is going to be 15c and showery today here today

We have two days of weather around 23-25C forecast (73-77)--today is really nice, there is a breeze, and the house was downright chilly when I got up this morning. The heat returns on Wednesday. No rain in the forecast--the gardens are suffering, as is the lawn. We have sunshine forecast through Friday, with temps ranging between 30-32 (~86-90). With that, we most likely will get the humidity back...it is the humidity that is the killer...

I agree, humidity is the worse!

Here is Australia, we are lucky in the state we are in as we get more of a dry heat in Summer, rarely we get the humid days and I hate them :mad:

109F here right now at 3:30PM - I guess that would be about 42C. :ohmy:

Kylie, we are lucky here too, in that the humidity level is low. It's only about 7%, so it doesn't feel as hot as the numbers say. Thank goodness! :)

Inch and a half hail just east of us, it's zooming in fast:

...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR WESTERN RAVALLI...CENTRAL MISSOULA...NORTHEASTERN IDAHO AND EASTERN MINERAL COUNTIES UNTIL 530 PM MDT/430 PM PDT/...
AT 420 PM MDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR WAS TRACKING A STRONG THUNDERSTORM 18 MILES WEST OF LOLO...OR 24 MILES SOUTHWEST OF MISSOULA...MOVING EAST AT 10 MPH.
WIND GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH ARE EXPECTED WITH THIS STORM AND WELL AHEAD OF THE STORM.
LOCATIONS NEAR THE PATH OF THIS STORM INCLUDE...MISSOULA...HAMILTON...WOODSIDE...ALBERTON...VICTOR...LOLO.. . FLORENCE...STEVENSVILLE...FRENCHTOWN...EVARO...PINESDALE...GRANTSDALE . ..CORVALLIS...NINEMILE...HUSON AND BELL CROSSING.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES YOUR AREA...GO INDOORS AND STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT OUTSIDE...MOVE TO A WELL PROTECTED AREA.

109F here right now at 3:30PM - I guess that would be about 42C. :ohmy:

Kylie, we are lucky here too, in that the humidity level is low. It's only about 7%, so it doesn't feel as hot as the numbers say. Thank goodness! :)

That is good Cheryl, we are lucky indeed ;)

It is meant to get to 15c today but it has only just reached 12c, it is quite chilly

111F/44C this afternoon. :ohmy: Starting to drop a few degrees now, though. Forecast to be the same tomorrow.

The west coast is now getting the heat wave that y'all in other parts of the USA and Canada have been getting. I have a friend in Indio, CA and it was 116F there today. Woah....

Last edited:
It's simply HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
kades who is about to venture out to the pool:LOL:
kades

Oh, kades....lucky you, I so wish I had a pool....I keep hearing the next door neighbors splashing in their pool and I'm about ready to go hose myself down in the backyard. lol :LOL:

PF, how close has the storm come to you?

For the rest of you, our present temp is 75ºF and dropping. It will go down into the 60's during the evening hours. This weekend is supposed to be hot and humid. It hasn't been humid during the day at all. That is why I will venture out on my scooter to go to the store. :ermm:

All we got was dry thunderstorms with lots of wind and lightening...now we play the waiting game to see if any fires got started. Sometimes it takes a few days to see if anything ignites in the back country.

We are expecting more of the same tonight. It's still 90°F right now at 8pm.

It is so dry here. We had a high of 90F today but it did not seem as hot as it is so dry. It's cooled off nicely tonight in SE S.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom