What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up to clouds and showers:( And here I was ready for summer. Shucks :LOL:

kadesma:)

oh my, now it's 94 and our stupid a/c at work doesn't want to come on! It's 87 in here and rising. Man I am NOT paid enough for this :eek:)
My BIL is the cheapest person on earth, I swear. This electronic thermostat has been going out for the last year, he thinks if he slaps it a few times to get it to come on,then it still works. Well, now it's DEAD and he's out of the office. AAARGGGHHHHH!!!

SierraCook said:
It was 28 degrees F. here at my house this morning. We had snow about 6,000 feet plus. I wore a sweatshirt all day!! It is supposed to be shorts weather. What is up with this cold, windy, snowy, weather we have had this week!!

9.gif

I'll trade you, Sierra! It's 95 and super-humid here!:(

it's about 67 degrees... COLD compared to the past week of 90 degree temps lol.
partly sunny, a little bit of a breeze.

Oh Sierra, that is just beautiful!!!
It's HOT here. It's 92 with a hear index of 98 and really humid. It rained everywhere around us and nothing here, that just made it worse.

About the same as Middie's weather. We're having a moment of lots of clouds, but the sun keeps popping out. It's very breezy, and like Middie said, pretty cool compared to earlier this week. I even have a sweater on!

SierraCook said:
Today is rainy and cold. Yesterday, I took some pictures while at work. I hope you enjoy looking at the great Spring snow melt that is occurring in the Sierras.
Sierra, breathtaking...It's been so long since we went to Nevada and the Sierra's...Thanks for jogging my memory
Kadesma:)

I wish I'd seen this yesterday.. it was 75 warm and sunny. It felt so nice while I was out mowing the lawn and picking weeds.

Today is cool and gray and I'd say that the rain will be falliing with in an hour.

at 9 a.m here in ohio it is 85. we are looking to reach close to 102 or more today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom