What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to 94°F today. Will have to wait till it cools down a bit before taking Beagle for our walk.

Very cold and rainy in Melbourne and we aren't in winter just yet. I'm trying to eat healthy, but part of why I joined is to cook some nice, warm and fattening comfort food!

Cloudy/overcast most of the morning. It sarted raining about 3:00 today. It's really cooled off outside, in the high 50's in SE S.D.

76F now at 10 pm in SE S.D. Rain is coming in from the west the weatherman says. SW Minnesota has had some severe weather warnings tonight going on. Not sure what we will get out of all of this. Nice cool breeze tonight, great sleeping weather.

Warm. It is 68 degrees and overcast. It feels so nice to be outside. No wind this morning. I have been watering plants and trees. Now I am sitting on the deck with a good cup of tea. Life is good on the weekend!

We had a really cool t-storm earlier this morning, even got some lima-bean size hail. Now the sun is sort of out and it's 82°F.

I needed to go to the store. So I looked out the window, checked the temp and got dressed. It was sunny and 60 degrees. I get downstairs, go outside and the sun is nowhere to be found, grey, cold and windy. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom