What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking kind of gloomy out there. It's currently 29°C (84°F) and feels like 36°C (97°F).

Short Term Forecast
This Afternoon 12pm – 6pm 30°C
Partly cloudy with a risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. POP 60%. Rain: 1-3 mm.

So funny taxy - we are what, maybe 40 clic from each other? I'm sunny with a cloudy haze - same temp but will start to go down in about an hour.

Your 84 feels like 97 and mine is 84 feels like 86. Don't think I quite agree with mine, just walk across the courtyard and you're wet.

Our temperature flipped in the last 15 minutes, from 86 to 68! Amaxing what a good rainstorm can do. It won't stay cool for long, but I'm enjoying it for the minute. Now I have to take my short-cut legs back into the house. Besides the temp drop, thunder is getting closer.

91F right now, at 8:20PM, with a heat index of 101. It got up to about 95F this afternoon, with a heat index of about 105.

CD

As mentioned before, it's cooling off. It's supposed to go down to 15°C (59°F) overnight. We have turned off the AC and opened windows and patio door.

When I got up this morning I discovered the fire had been going. Didn't realize it was going to be that cool. Would have made sure the thermostat was turned way down. Will be actually closing some windows tonight.

But not in my room, don't care how cold it gets - had the windows shut all winter and I refuse to shut them (at least not all) in July! :LOL:

Well, it happened. Our first day in 2019 with triple digit temperatures. 101F, with a heat index of 110F. :(

CD

Attachments

• 101degrees.jpg
    101degrees.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 93
It went up to 28°C today and felt like 38°C. Then we had a thunderstorm. And then we had another thunderstorm. Now, it's 19°C and feels like 20°C. We have a prediction of another thunderstorm overnight.

It went up to 28°C today and felt like 38°C. Then we had a thunderstorm. And then we had another thunderstorm. Now, it's 19°C and feels like 20°C. We have a prediction of another thunderstorm overnight.

That is pretty warm for Canada. But, at least you will have cool overnight temperatures, so you can sleep without running the air conditioning all night. It is still 80F here at 1AM.

CD

We've had the A/C on most of the week since it has been a humid mid-80s most of the time, and warm and moist at night. It got real moist yesterday - we got 2 1/8" rain in less than two hours! The weather broke overnight, though, and today has been cool, like I'm ready to get long pants on cool. Except I'm enjoying this one-day respite. Tomorrow starts a 3-4 day run of hot-like-Hades and humid. I'm not leaving my house until Monday! :LOL:

Considering the hot, humid weather most of us in the N.E. and Southern Quebec have been having, this seemed appropriate.

Attachments

• Stay inside festival.jpg
    Stay inside festival.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 58
I'll have the AC on until sometime in late September here in North Texas. 101F today. It is down to 87F at 11:35PM.

CD

Attachments

• Weather7-18-19.jpg
    Weather7-18-19.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 68
Grey and wet day here, high of 8 deg c.
Enjoy your good weather folks. It's mid winter here.
Someone mentioned a word I love ...... Moist,lol. It's moist here. :)

Russ

I just checked our weather. 29°C = 84°F and 40°C = 104°F

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-19 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-19 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 67
Grey and wet day here, high of 8 deg c.
Enjoy your good weather folks...
It's not "good weather" when you're least-favorite season is summer! :wacko: Not a fan of hot weather, and today's high by us was 86 with a dew point of 74. Ugh. The next two days could both be in the mid-90s, with an overnight "low" between them of 78. 78! Or 25.5556 in Celsius. That's hot no matter which temperature gauge you're using. :LOL: Thank goodness for Saint Willis Carrier. Well, he's not really an official saint, but he is to me.

It's not "good weather" when you're least-favorite season is summer! :wacko: Not a fan of hot weather, and today's high by us was 86 with a dew point of 74. Ugh. The next two days could both be in the mid-90s, with an overnight "low" between them of 78. 78! Or 25.5556 in Celsius. That's hot no matter which temperature gauge you're using. :LOL: Thank goodness for Saint Willis Carrier. Well, he's not really an official saint, but he is to me.

Nothing worse than sticky heat, I love summer, it's when we go away with the family. I find winter makes me a bit depressed, but although wet today ,it's been very mild weather. :)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom