What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a balmy 35 F this morning. Hopefully it won't rain, not supposed to. I think most of the ice is gone. I just might be able to remove the 15 buckets from the front porch and the 3 bins I managed to find for the den.

Even supposed to see some sun today but looking a solid grey out there right now.

Driveway is solid ice, if I drive real slow I should be able to get out.

and to repeat taxy...

I love Canada...

Attachments

• air hurts my face and answers.jpg
    air hurts my face and answers.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Winter Weather Advisory issued April 11 at 2:​11​PM MDT until April 12 at 6:​00​PM MDT by NWS Cheyenne
...WINTER STORM WARNINGS CONTINUE FOR HEAVY SNOW ACCUMULATIONS TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY ACROSS THE NORTHERN NEBRASKA PANHANDLE AND PORTIONS OF EAST CENTRAL WYOMING...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORIES GO INTO EFFECT TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY FOR POTENTIAL TRAVEL IMPACTS DUE TO SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHEASTERN WYOMING AND THE SOUTHERN NEBRASKA PANHANDLE...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM MDT SUNDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches in outlying areas with around 2 inches expected in the lower elevations of the North Platte River Valley. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE...Central and southern Nebraska Panhandle...including Alliance...Scottsbluff...Gering and Harrisburg. Southeast Wyoming plains to include Wheatland and Torrington.
* WHEN...From 10 PM Saturday to 6 PM MDT Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing snow could reduce visibility.

Holy [emoji230]!! Are you prepared? Milk, bread, toilet pa...never mind.

Seriously, please stay safe.
Winter Weather Advisory issued April 11 at 2:​11​PM MDT until April 12 at 6:​00​PM MDT by NWS Cheyenne
...WINTER STORM WARNINGS CONTINUE FOR HEAVY SNOW ACCUMULATIONS TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY ACROSS THE NORTHERN NEBRASKA PANHANDLE AND PORTIONS OF EAST CENTRAL WYOMING...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORIES GO INTO EFFECT TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY FOR POTENTIAL TRAVEL IMPACTS DUE TO SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHEASTERN WYOMING AND THE SOUTHERN NEBRASKA PANHANDLE...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM MDT SUNDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches in outlying areas with around 2 inches expected in the lower elevations of the North Platte River Valley. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE...Central and southern Nebraska Panhandle...including Alliance...Scottsbluff...Gering and Harrisburg. Southeast Wyoming plains to include Wheatland and Torrington.
* WHEN...From 10 PM Saturday to 6 PM MDT Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing snow could reduce visibility.

no advisories here but we are expecting snow and temperatures in the low 20's. Time to put the bed clothes on the asparagus!

A round of precipitation will hit northern New Mexico Sunday night
through Monday night with lowering snow levels and the potential for
several inches of snow accumulation in the mountains and northeast
highlands/plains. Winter Weather Advisories may be required.

In 60+ degree weather today, I sadly marched out to the garage back by the alley and then with heavy steps I carried the Snow Shovels up by the house and leaned them beside the back steps. Ready!

We had a minor snow event. 3 cm total Thursday to Friday. It didn't stick around.

It's currently mostly sunny and 7°C (47°F) and is predicted to go up to 14°C (57°F). Looks like spring is here. There are tiny bumps on some of the trees, where there will be leaves. My chives are up.

4" of snow so far in SE South Dakota.
Last Thursday our neighbor was mowing their yard.
If you don't like the weather in South Dakota just wait a few hours.....

Here in Pasquotank County we have a wind advisory and a aerial flood warning today. Also a moderate chance for tornadoes today. Hope your weather is better.

hmmm... how do you have an aerial flood? - is that where it never touches ground but you might get your hair wet or a nose full? :huh::angel:

miserable cold rain today...

From Severe weather terminology (United States) - Wikipedia,
Areal Flood Warning (FLW) – General or areal flooding of streets, low-lying areas, urban storm drains, creeks, and small streams in which there is a serious threat to life or property is occurring, imminent, or highly likely. Flood warnings are usually issued for flooding that occurs more than six hours after the excessive rainfall, or when flooding is imminent/occurring but is not rapid enough to prompt a flash flood warning. These warnings are issued on a polygonal basis by the local Weather Forecast Office and are generally in effect for six to twelve hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom