What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have a thunderstorm warning and a tornado watch. Right now it's raining so hard I feel like I'm in a boat at the Maid of the Mist. I don't mind the downpours, but I won't miss losing out on the tornado.

It was up in the low 80s today. I managed to get all my tomatoes and peppers planted. Yaaa!! The supervisor enjoyed the weather too. From under his favorite tree. 20200516_135456.jpg20200516_135555.jpg

It got to 87º here Friday, and "only" 80º today, but it felt worse today, due to the humidity. Avg. high here around 72º for this date. And this is after we had some highs in the 40s, and lows in the 30s early last week! As usual, crazy weather.

It's going to be in the 80's here today. Windy in the afternoon.
Better get some yard work done today. 90's start tomorrow.

By Wednesday it's expected to be 106.

Munky.

It rained more today, when I was about 90% through mowing my lawn! The previous rains (it had already rained .5" today) had dried, from the sun, which is why I went to mow, but, of course, it came again, just before I finished! I finished anyway, and got soaked, then came in to dry off. The sun came out again, and later I went back out, and weed wacked, and it started up again, of course! It rained a total of 1.27", these last two days - good for the plants, since it's not excessive...yet.

Well, today was a scorcher - heat warnings were out everywhere, record May for this area. Ask taxy who's a/c conked out this afternoon.
I've come in from outside at least 3 times today and shoved my head under a tap of cold water.

well, it's 5:30 and still 95 f (which is 34 or 35 c) but will start to cool down now. Will reach a low of 68 f (20/21 c) around 4 am.

By Sunday it is going to drop down to 50 f (10 c) as the high for the day. LOL 2 weeks ago I would have said that was wonderful warm! Now this time I'm sure I'll say it's freaking cold.

Now at 19h30, it's still hot; it's 32°C (90°F) and feels like 38°C (100°F). At around 15h00, it was 36°C (97°F) and felt like 42°C (108°F) and as Dragnlaw mentioned, my air conditioning conked out. I am not a happy camper.

Told my boss today we were heading into my Bitchy Weather. She didn't believe me until we got into the boardroom and I started going on about how hot it was. I get all hot and sweaty at 73F these days.

Beautiful day, nice and cool, slight breeze, rainy, thunder and lightning...and then:

Flash Flood Warning issued June 19 at 2:​34​PM MDT until June 19 at 5:​30​PM MDT by NWS Cheyenne
The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a * Flash Flood Warning for...
West central Goshen County in southeastern Wyoming...
Southeastern Platte County in southeastern Wyoming...
* Until 530 PM MDT.
* At 232 PM MDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing heavy rain across the warned area. Flash flooding is ongoing or expected to begin shortly.
HAZARD...Flash flooding caused by thunderstorms.
SOURCE...Emergency Manager report flash flooding of Cherry Creek southwest of Lingle at 225 PM.
IMPACT...Flooding of small creeks and streams, urban areas, highways, streets and underpasses as well as other drainage and low lying areas.
* Flash flooding will remain over mainly rural areas of west central Goshen and southeastern Platte Counties.
FLASH FLOOD...RADAR INDICATED

Wait, what?!? I live in Lingle, guess I won't go down to the river.

Stay safe PF.

We're having a heat wave. Currently 32°C (°F) and feels like 38°C (100°F). Thank goodness we got the AC fixed this past Wednesday. This is what we are expecting. The first chart is in Celsius and the second one is in Fahrenheit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-19 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network C.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-19 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network C.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2020-06-19 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network F.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-19 Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network F.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 53
The temperature and humidity here were disgusting earlier - both in the 80s, and around 3 PM it started rain. It was supposed to rain briefly, but some storm cells converged right on top of this area, and rained 1.37" (last time I looked!), with thunder still in the area. The next few days are supposed to get hotter, with a possible heat wave, and possible thunderstorms again. We did need rain here, as it was getting but hopefully it doesn't overdo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom