What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool right now - heavy marine layer (fog off the ocean which 9s about 7 miles west as the crow flies). Once it burns off (probably about noon) it will get about 85 or even higher.

Quartz_Hill.gif

so far today, it's gorgeous, hope it stays like this.
fortunately for us, I moved the plants to the lawn area while we were gone, otherwise, I'd have come home to dead patio plants like in the past...:ohmy:

I just had to get on here and tell you we are basking in 34 degree heat (90F) for the first time in 6 months. Beautiful blue sky, slight breeze and great beach weather. Goodbye winter, hello bbqs, cold beer and beef. Now this is the aussie lifestyle we love!!!

Another cool day here. 53 now and a high of 68 - we'll see. Kids and I are just doing things around the house, maybe see if we can find a couple of yard sales - we need some furniture. :)

Woke up to about 75 degrees (4am), the high for today should only reach about 88 degrees, nice and sunny. The humidity has been kinda low which is nice for a change, but that's suppose to change monday or tuesday.

About 56 F when I got up at 6:30; now the sun's out and it's hotting up - probably get to low 80's today in the inland valleys and only low 70's at the shore a few miles west of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom