What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Wanted:

an individual with excellent ark building skills a must!! named Noah is a plus

'nuff said? :LOL:

Our weather folks got it right...it's snowing like a mad bandit right now!:wacko::wacko:
img_810217_0_a6dd037762202a1e3187c9161ebd8e43.gif

Today was windy, it's been windy a lot lately and is supposed to warm up to the 70's tomorrow...time to drag out the bbq and get it ready for the grilling season ahead.

Actually, we have the "shakes" quite often, just don't notice them. As for the "bakes", we got scads more of that in the midwest, along with killer humidity as a bonus. Not to mention the tornados, of which I've personally dodged more than a few. And the blizzards and the - - 'nuff said. (All in good spirits) :)

Actually, we have the "shakes" quite often, just don't notice them. As for the "bakes", we got scads more of that in the midwest, along with killer humidity as a bonus. Not to mention the tornados, of which I've personally dodged more than a few. And the blizzards and the - - 'nuff said. (All in good spirits) :)
:LOL::LOL: glad you didn't go see the wizard!!

was snowing early at like 6 & throughout the morning. none stuck. now it's hesitant sunshine.

cold and it has been blowing snow all day...no accumulation, but I don't like seeing snow flying by my windows after the warm weather we have been having:mad:

Yesterday it was about 85, sunny and lovely, to day we started with sun and now it's raining and there is thunder and lightning..What a cool down..
kadesma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom