What is your weather like right now? 2020 Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Autumn really was too short. We have been getting below freezing temps overnight for several days, maybe longer. A lot of the trees haven't even started changing colour, some are starting to change, and a few are in full autumn glory.

We had 81F yesterday. Our high today was 77F - at midnight [emoji16] and it rained most of the night. It's been going down ever since and we'll have a low of 48F tonight. Crazy fall weather [emoji260]

Well, we're sheltering right now, and will be all day tomorrow at the minimum. Tropical storm Eta is crossing the Keys right now; winds at our resort are steady in the mid and upper 20s, but gusts close to 40-45 are frequent. Tomorrow is expected to be very rainy, too. I should have brought my cross stitch. It could be worse - just a day ago we were expecting Eta as a hurricane. In all the previous years we've spent here (8), this is our first wash out vacation.

Sorry to hear about that, CG. This year has been the worst hurricane season ever.

It's been in the mid 70s here for highs lately - almost 20° above average, and great for all that garden work! The low has been in the mid to high 40s, though a couple of times the low was about the average high, or above. Another day in the 70s today.

Just a wee bit breezy out there. We had sideways rain earlier. It's coming back later today. Meanwhile, I hope someone finds the lagoon that used to be between those palm trees and the nearest wave...
IMG_20201111_132357615_HDR.jpg

Just a wee bit breezy out there. We had sideways rain earlier. It's coming back later today. Meanwhile, I hope someone finds the lagoon that used to be between those palm trees and the nearest wave...
View attachment 43944

Where are you staying, CG? The bands are moving through here right now. It's back down to a TS, but going to get worse as the evening progresses.

I'd like to thank the waning hurricane for giving us freezing rain and fog. I'm supposed to be getting SNOW!!!! So much easier to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom