What junk food can you not say no to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
texasgirl said:
LOL, just bought some for dh and ds some, one regular double stuff and the other is double stuff peanut butter.
:) I like the orignal the best!!!When my boys were little I used to give them all the "middles" so they could make really BIG double stuffs the cooike is my favorite part- When double stuff oreos were first introduced, the boys would swear they stole my idea!!!Oreos=good memories

VickiQ said:
:) I like the orignal the best!!!When my boys were little I used to give them all the "middles" so they could make really BIG double stuffs the cooike is my favorite part- When double stuff oreos were first introduced, the boys would swear they stole my idea!!!Oreos=good memories

I love the middle.
My sister would get so mad at me. I would eat all the cookie and save the middles, making a ball and then eat that. :LOL: I still do that sometimes, just not with so many:sick:

texasgirl said:
What about donuts???:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!:-p

Good point!

I prefer baked, not fried. Krispy Kremes are good, but overrated IMHO.

Back east (GB's neck of the wood or so) I grew up with Honey Dew Donuts. Dunno if they still exist, but if so, they're #1. Dunkin Donuts #2.

As for chocolate, I prefer it with something, not by itself.

Dunkin Donuts are my absolute #1. I love the filled ones!!
We don't have them down here where we live. We can get Krispy Kremes, but, they're just too sweet for me.

Whoa! You guys are making me hungry!!!:LOL:
Pretty much anything chocolate. From "candle wax" to to the high percentage choc, I eat it all!
I, too, love oreos.
Ruffles
popcorn with a coke
Ice cream
crusty bread & butter

I will be going to the store tomorrow!

Cadburys chocolate. Pity they've just had to recall 1,000,000 bars due to fear of salmonella contamination!

Junk Food

Ruffles have Ridges lots of them either plain or in dip. It dosen't matter. I am addicted to them. Hubby knows better than to bring home anything else, he know what the inside of
our dogs house looks like. He is even thinking about putting up wall paper on the walls.

Sliders, yep, the White Castle stuff.

We can only get it frozen, and I knew many on this forum think they are not very good, but to us it is food from our childhoods.

French fries! But if CHOCOLATE is considered "junk food" then it's got to be CHOCOLATE!!! I cannot live without it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom